Groupies

SONOFABITCH

Marc,

You were fortunate enough to see the real GNR in their early beginnings and what I would consider their prime as they took the music world by storm. Did you ever have any hot groupies try to use you to get closer to the band? Any stories you can tell? I'd imagine being friends with Axl in 1989 could be very enticing to some of our female fans.

Yes, people would find out that I was friends with the band and try to get me to arrange a meeting with a member. Now I get it more often. There was one girl 2 months ago that made me an offer for outrages sex and was also willing to give me big money if I got Slash on the phone. The Devil was poking but I didn't do it.

Hahahaha. Yes, this was exactly what I was asking about. So you are telling me you get that now more than the 80's/90's? Amazing! I guess the book gave you more exposure?? You scored points for the after life not giving in there Marc!!

The devil was knocking but I didn't let her in.

Hahahaha. Yes, this was exactly what I was asking about. So you are telling me you get that now more than the 80's/90's? Amazing! I guess the book gave you more exposure?? You scored points for the after life not giving in there Marc!!

Well done Marc, your'e a strong man. !

Outrageous sex just for getting Slash on the phone??? :rofl-lol: Are you sure it was she who was offering or was she offering someone else? :lol: Surely he couldn't be as elusive as Axl.