Roy Thomas Baker

Mysteron

What happened at the end with RTB? How did the relationship between Guns and RTB break down?

The one chance I got to speak to RTB, he would not speak about Axl, and he quite offish if truth be told

However if you speak to Beavan or Youth or to any other producer, they speak about their experience with Guns in a positive manner.

Tommy Stinson and Brain's talked about it, something that sounded like a good idea at first that went screwy, but I would want to know if Marc had talked to Axl about how those sessions were going at the time (was Axl tearing his hair out or learning a lot from a legendary producer?), and if he heard any of those mixes from the sessions.

Edited by dalsh327

Axl worked with a lot of great producers. In the end I don't know why they moved on. I don't know the details. Except for Tom Zutaut which was because of 2 reasons that I heard of , one that he said was because of a miscommunication of something that happened between him and Beta and then Beta and Axl over a showing of the film that there was going to be a GNR song in and also may have had something to do with Tom still having contact with Slash when he promised that he wouldn't. Something about when they were in the studio and Tom's phone rang and it said Slash on the incoming number. There could have also been some other things that I don't know too.

Edited by recklessroad

Axl worked with a lot of great producers. In the end I don't know why they moved on. I don't know the details. Except for Tom Zutaut which was because of 2 reasons that I heard of , one that he said was because of a miscommunication of something that happened between him and Beta and then Beta and Axl over a showing of the film that there was going to be a GNR song in and also may have had something to do with Tom still having contact with Slash when he promised that he wouldn't. Something about when they were in the studio and Tom's phone rang and it said Slash on the incoming number. There could have also been some other things that I don't know too.

Yeah and it was also because of that phone call in the studio from Slash (I mentioned this in my question thread about Yoda) that Axl then made Zoot go and get an exorcism. Lol

Yeah and it was also because of that phone call in the studio from Slash (I mentioned this in my question thread about Yoda) that Axl then made Zoot go and get an exorcism. Lol

Wait are you serious? I've never heard that one before. Lmao.

Sad and utterly pathetic if true.

Marc, this is probably a sensitive question, but it would be remiss not to ask and perhaps you can answer it somehow. Is there anything you can tell us about Axl's interest in exorcisms?

When did you first learn of Axl's interest in exorcisms? I remember an interview were Vicky mentioned Axl wanting crystals for something.

For a long time you were one of the few people to be in contact with both Slash and Axl, you've said Beta told you to not talk about Slash, but were you ever asked to be exorcised?

Do you know anything about the type of exorcisms that are performed? Have you ever witnessed any?

Thanks for opening yourself up to such prying questions, I understand if you can't answer them. I don't think it's pathetic for Axl to feel this way about Slash. I do think it's very sad, and it probably reinforces what you've said about the deep pain he feels Slash has caused him.