So what's the deal with this?

Tyler Drama

Bumblefoot was on Sean Hannity a few years ago. Not all celebs are mindless Obama sucking ass kissers. But this could be just a joke too.

There is something odd about DJ's whole look and act. The guy is nearly 40 for fuck sake.

WTF is it to you? Who is more the fool, the fool, ot the fool who follows? I would rather be DJ than some envious turd talking shit about how a man dresses himself on a forum. Your such a turd. Psst, your envy is showing.

wow. members of gnr are actually doing some sort of promotion it seems and all the same losers are still cracking jokes.

I wouldn't get too excited it's probably a five minute bit of which 4:45 is dedicated to DJ trying to sell AshbaSWAG monogrammed incontinence pants.

I think the "problem" is that we think that Dj and the rest of the guys in the band are not relevant. they have no say about new music, recording new music,releasing new music etc... and i think that is way people are cracking jokes....only one who matters is Axl...do not get me wrong i like new guys they do a great job in a concert but..

The problem is that there is no problem, but you guys have such vapid lives you need to create one. Go outside and pick up a ball or something. Holy shit what a fucking drag you guys are trying to find issue with a touring rock n roll band.

Guest RonMexico82

Someone left the Mygnr Junior Infants out of their playpen again. Their sensitive souls are not ready for real world opinions. Poor kids.

Guest RonMexico82

I hope they are republicans and there's nothing wrong with FNC - home of Bill O'Reilly and the hottest cable news ladies. Fair & Balanced !

Fox News viewers have been found to be the least informed viewers when it comes to current affairs. Even people that watch no media were found to be more knowledgeable about current affairs.

Keep rockin on the free world with buddies. I needed NO BS and neither Axl did. Perhaps some of you could have grown up some balls and speak to me since you were so interested about him instead of having cryptic messages and pictures and texts and statements and all of the utter non-sense!

My decision was based on a picture on the internet. You wanted somebody else, not me. :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/...m/p/RAon2wH4sZ/

Exactly

Bumblefoot was on Sean Hannity a few years ago. Not all celebs are mindless Obama sucking ass kissers. But this could be just a joke too.

There is something odd about DJ's whole look and act. The guy is nearly 40 for fuck sake.

WTF is it to you? Who is more the fool, the fool, ot the fool who follows? I would rather be DJ than some envious turd talking shit about how a man dresses himself on a forum. Your such a turd. Psst, your envy is showing.

wow. members of gnr are actually doing some sort of promotion it seems and all the same losers are still cracking jokes.

I wouldn't get too excited it's probably a five minute bit of which 4:45 is dedicated to DJ trying to sell AshbaSWAG monogrammed incontinence pants.

I think the "problem" is that we think that Dj and the rest of the guys in the band are not relevant. they have no say about new music, recording new music,releasing new music etc... and i think that is way people are cracking jokes....only one who matters is Axl...do not get me wrong i like new guys they do a great job in a concert but..

The problem is that there is no problem, but you guys have such vapid lives you need to create one. Go outside and pick up a ball or something. Holy shit what a fucking drag you guys are trying to find issue with a touring rock n roll band.

:hug: