So what's the deal with this?

Tyler Drama

wow. members of gnr are actually doing some sort of promotion it seems and all the same losers are still cracking jokes.

I wouldn't get too excited it's probably a five minute bit of which 4:45 is dedicated to DJ trying to sell AshbaSWAG monogrammed incontinence pants.

I like DJ besides the whole self promotion for his 'shhhhwagg.'

As far as the whole look and act... I find it preferable to the Robin space alien look, tho it did complement the buckethead.

DJ was wearing his Slash hat in Sixx AM before he even played a show with Guns.

wow. members of gnr are actually doing some sort of promotion it seems and all the same losers are still cracking jokes.

I wouldn't get too excited it's probably a five minute bit of which 4:45 is dedicated to DJ trying to sell AshbaSWAG monogrammed incontinence pants.

I think the "problem" is that we think that Dj and the rest of the guys in the band are not relevant. they have no say about new music, recording new music,releasing new music etc... and i think that is way people are cracking jokes....only one who matters is Axl...do not get me wrong i like new guys they do a great job in a concert but..