Crossfire Hurricane - new Stones docu

Zint

Guest Len B'stard

I know i keep going on about this but it's not my fault, the more you cunts keep talking about it the more it's making me stew over not being able to go
:lol:

Think i'm just gonna turn up on the night and try and sneak in round some side or something
:lol:
Wonder how much the touts outside'll be puntin' em on for.

The HBO version was 1h 45?

The theatre version was 2hr.

Apparantly the full version (coming to blu-ray in Jan..preorder is up) is 2 1/2 hours.

But I agree man, easily could do a full hour on each decade...a full on Beatles Anthology type approach.

It just ends so abruptly...and I thought they waaaay skimmed over Keef's Toronto bust.

From the beginning until the closing credits it was about 1:45-1:50...For a casual fan it is a very good look at the Stones and some of the footage was amazing but for the hardcore fan they skimmed over a lot detail and you know they must have an lot of amazing footage which never made the film.....

Guest Len B'stard

It certainly was an abrupt ending.

"....aaaaand they became a stadium act, THE END"

Having seen it last night i think thats cuz the idea, the whole thing of that documentary was to paint The Stones as like...a culturally relevant, seriously dangerous youth phenomenon type thing, i don't think it was ever meant to be like a comprehensive bio or anything, just an accentuation of the cooler part of The Stones to assist in stirring the pot a little for these guyses come back shows like "hey, this is what these guys are about".

I'm not sure whether i watched it all but what i did watch was kinda disinteresting.