Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still concerns me that there is so much other stuff going on around the same time, and before also. These many other shows have been advertising and selling tickets for six months or so. It will be very interesting how GnR tickets sell over the next 6 weeks.

I was at a cafe today and they had one of the posters up on their wall near the counter. It was just bizzare. It was called the Echidna magic cafe on top of the Mount Gravatt lookout and it's a nice little cafe run to support and benefit Indigenous Australians. So I asked the aboriginal guy behind the counter what was with the GnR tour poster and he said some advertising/promoter group gave it to them to put up. He seemed excited about GnR touring and said he hoped to see them ! It was just so fucking random :)

I called up showbiz.com.au to ask them why my email ticket receipt has no seat/ or G.A section allocations for the three shows I bought for. They said they don't get it till' later when the promoter gives it to them. I told them that their service was crap - I mean I've paid extra money than the ticketek site tickets to not be told where the G.A section / or seats are (The ticketek tickets clearly specify where you'll be), and they take twice as long to deliver than the ticketek tickets take ! What a load of bullshit !

Anyway, that's the world these days I guess, people ripping off people any chance they get :(

It still concerns me that there is so much other stuff going on around the same time, and before also. These many other shows have been advertising and selling tickets for six months or so. It will be very interesting how GnR tickets sell over the next 6 weeks.

I was at a cafe today and they had one of the posters up on their wall near the counter. It was just bizzare. It was called the Echidna magic cafe on top of the Mount Gravatt lookout and it's a nice little cafe run to support and benefit Indigenous Australians. So I asked the aboriginal guy behind the counter what was with the GnR tour poster and he said some advertising/promoter group gave it to them to put up. He seemed excited about GnR touring and said he hoped to see them ! It was just so fucking random :)

I called up showbiz.com.au to ask them why my email ticket receipt has no seat/ or G.A section allocations for the three shows I bought for. They said they don't get it till' later when the promoter gives it to them. I told them that their service was crap - I mean I've paid extra money than the ticketek site tickets to not be told where the G.A section / or seats are (The ticketek tickets clearly specify where you'll be), and they take twice as long to deliver than the ticketek tickets take ! What a load of bullshit !

Anyway, that's the world these days I guess, people ripping off people any chance they get :(

Showbiz sold actual seats and everyone I know who bought through them has an invoice with actual seat numbers on it.

I will bite someone in the pit. Mark my word.

What pit ? The wont be a pit in Melbourne.

Said who?

Why would there be a pit ? Some folks paid $600 for row a and b....u think they would appreciate a person who paid $170 in silver comin up the front ? If there was a pit they would have sold tickets as the pit. I highly doubt that there is going to be a pit.

The stalls is also all seated.

im wanting to know, if there IS a pit at the front (once they open that area up when the main act comes on) wont the people who paid for the gold seats at the front, be pissed off?

They could just get up. Seriously if you actually wanna go to a concert like that and sit whilst being metres away I'd dare suggest that your wasting a good ticket.

And I'd highly doubt theres gonna be ego ramps and what not. That would be ridiculous as I don't think the venue really accommodates it and it'd mean alot of people can't properly lose their shit because of a stage setup

I don't think anyone will be sitting down once GNR come on.

Yeah but you don't wanna be restricted by seats all around you. When like Nightrain comes on you wanna fuckin' lose it not just boogie in one spot.

Said who?

Why would there be a pit ? Some folks paid $600 for row a and b....u think they would appreciate a person who paid $170 in silver comin up the front ? If there was a pit they would have sold tickets as the pit. I highly doubt that there is going to be a pit.

No pit at GN'R? That doesn't sound fuckin' retarded to you in any shape or form? They never sell pit tix at the Music Bowl.

If you paid 600 bucks to sit at the front like you're gonna see the MSO you should've fuckin' stayed at home. Sorry if that offends anyone.

im wanting to know, if there IS a pit at the front (once they open that area up when the main act comes on) wont the people who paid for the gold seats at the front, be pissed off?

They could just get up. Seriously if you actually wanna go to a concert like that and sit whilst being metres away I'd dare suggest that your wasting a good ticket.

And I'd highly doubt theres gonna be ego ramps and what not. That would be ridiculous as I don't think the venue really accommodates it and it'd mean alot of people can't properly lose their shit because of a stage setup

I don't think anyone will be sitting down once GNR come on.

Yeah but you don't wanna be restricted by seats all around you. When like Nightrain comes on you wanna fuckin' lose it not just boogie in one spot.

Said who?

No pit at GN'R? That doesn't sound fuckin' retarded to you in any shape or form? They never sell pit tix at the Music Bowl.

If you paid 600 bucks to sit at the front like you're gonna see the MSO you should've fuckin' stayed at home. Sorry if that offends anyone.

I don't know why you keep using the word "sit". No one will be sitting down when the band hits the stage. It's gunna be like the Toyko dome lol.

Theres a clear difference between a pit and standing in seats. I don't wanna be standing in some fuckin' row fist pounding for 2 hours like I'm Myles Kennedy.

Haha that actually made me laugh.....I understand what you are saying, I guess we will have to wait n see.....unless we get conformation sooner.

They had presale on ticketmaster prenium or something...

I'll look into it tomorrow, thanks, goodnight!.

Presales are only a very limited number of seats. They don't have all the good seats for presale, only a certain percentage :) Get in on the dot at 12pm!

The Ticketmaster Premium sold out on Monday and that is a selection of the best tickets available at market value (ie. what the scalpers are getting as the price went up!) and for a pre sale there is a selection of all tickets available, good luck as I doubt there's much of a selection left, Showbiz had a good amount then there were 2 pre sales and now the general sale so there may only be a few hundred left and with the amount of people buying online they will be gone within seconds.

Presales are only a very limited number of seats. They don't have all the good seats for presale, only a certain percentage :) Get in on the dot at 12pm!

There are some single seats in gold section still available, and for some reason tix went on sale at 9am this morning not 12pm as advertised :question:

Edited by Teejay

There are some single seats in gold section still available, and for some reason tix went on sale at 9am this morning not 12am as advertised :question:

Far out, how wrong is that? There are going to be some pissed off people.

When was the last time Sebastian Back come to Aus with guns? 2010?

2007, 2010 Korn opened.

That's right, i totally forgot.

We didn't even get Korn at the Sydney show lol

There fans were a nightmare but they put on a great show, I met them all at Adelaide airport the next day and they were really nice guys.

We should complain. Fucked up. Ah well - looks like Sydney it'll be then.

GA standing (through Ticketek - will I be able to get relatively close or will it be just like Melbourne's shitty lawn?)

Edited by Guest