Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

This might sound like a dumb question but beats making a dumb mistake, if I want floor with a chance at the front, that is General Admission right? As that's what I see on Showbiz.

Most of the venues have general admission which is at the front of the stage behind the barriers, however in Melbourne the seating is fixed so the general admission is behind the seats on the lawn. I would check the venue seating of the venue you are planning to go to just to make sure.

Hope that helps and no, it's not a dumb question.

Thanx :) Do you by any chance know if Showbiz generally tend to sell tickets for a bit more than ticketek? I get a gut feeling that showbiz are more expensive for the convenience of an earlier buy?

I assume so, I think the gold were around $199 but we paid $217 - not that much more but the trouble is if you don't pay the little extra then the seats are gone & you end up missing out altogether. I'd rather pay the $18 extra to ensure a seat close to stage than to wait & end up on the grass with binoculars like I usually do.

Agreed!

As one of Motorhead's songs would say - I Got Mine :shades:

Edited by Screamin' Demon

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound like a dumb question but beats making a dumb mistake, if I want floor with a chance at the front, that is General Admission right? As that's what I see on Showbiz.

Most of the venues have general admission which is at the front of the stage behind the barriers, however in Melbourne the seating is fixed so the general admission is behind the seats on the lawn. I would check the venue seating of the venue you are planning to go to just to make sure.

Thanx :) Do you by any chance know if Showbiz generally tend to sell tickets for a bit more than ticketek? I get a gut feeling that showbiz are more expensive for the convenience of an earlier buy?

I assume so, I think the gold were around $199 but we paid $217 - not that much more but the trouble is if you don't pay the little extra then the seats are gone & you end up missing out altogether. I'd rather pay the $18 extra to ensure a seat close to stage than to wait & end up on the grass with binoculars like I usually do.

Agreed!

Good on you, which city? I do wonder who sits in the front seats, no doubt people working for venues, security company etc.

I just wanted to say, Red, I will kiss your ass and tell you it tastes like ice cream for telling me about these tickets.

Hahahaha! Well it does taste like ice cream FYI, so you wouldn't have to lie. :lol:

really contemplating brisbane,

Definitely doing Syd and Newy - G.A all the way!!!

what shows are you all going to ?

Just Melbourne. Got Gold tickets though, to make it a night to remember. Can't wait! :)

Can I bite it?

On their official site they've got Melbourne as the 16th March - someone made a boo boo

Big fucking surprise. I really hate this band so much sometimes.

Agreed!

Good on you, which city? I do wonder who sits in the front seats, no doubt people working for venues, security company etc.

Sydney and you?

I just wanted to say, Red, I will kiss your ass and tell you it tastes like ice cream for telling me about these tickets.

Hahahaha! Well it does taste like ice cream FYI, so you wouldn't have to lie. :lol:

Just Melbourne. Got Gold tickets though, to make it a night to remember. Can't wait! :)

Can I bite it?

That can be our pre show entertainment some Johnny Drama cannibalism

Agreed!

Sydney and you?

Melbourne. Should be a great show and we'll get your reviews first.

Can someone break done the myer music bowl tiks ?

Gold is seating ?

The rest is ga on the lawn right?

No, gold is the balcony seats, the rest is seating. GA is behind the seating on the lawn further back.

The seating goes from row A-Z and is only just over 2000 seats total. I think the current booking is Row S which means it is filling fast and I believe this is silver.

Have a look at the links on here or google the bowl seating plan - if you make a booking it will give you a seat number and you can see where you would be sitting. I reckon seating is going to be filled up before general public tickets go on sale.

Can I bite it?

Not my arse! That's reserved. ;)

Can I bite it?

Not my arse! That's reserved. ;)

But I like ice cream.

whats everyone think of the "total experience" -

Get out of the Queue and enjoy the

Guns N' Roses

TOTAL Concert Experience!

• Hosted by Richard Wilkins - Australia's pre-eminent entertainment personality
  • Guaranteed Gold Reserve Seat or General Admission Standing Ticket
  • 2 Hour hospitality event prior to the concert
  • Substantial Canapés & Premium Beverage selection included*
  • VIP Souvenir Lanyard for each guest
  • Pre show entertainment
  • Private themed Function room

* Beverage Package includes Premium Beers, Sparkling, Red and White Wines, Soft Drinks, Orange Juice & Water.

GA Standing T.C.E $277.27 Gold Reserve Seating T.C.E $338.32

It doesnt sound too good if you have to be in a room with Richard Wilkins :awesomeface:

Haha you cunt that's exactly what I was gonna say! :lol:

Is red going to wave at us all like the queen from up in the box?

More like she's the Red Queen that should wave her box at us.

whats everyone think of the "total experience" -

Get out of the Queue and enjoy the

Guns N' Roses

TOTAL Concert Experience!

• Hosted by Richard Wilkins - Australia's pre-eminent entertainment personality
  • Guaranteed Gold Reserve Seat or General Admission Standing Ticket
  • 2 Hour hospitality event prior to the concert
  • Substantial Canapés & Premium Beverage selection included*
  • VIP Souvenir Lanyard for each guest
  • Pre show entertainment
  • Private themed Function room

* Beverage Package includes Premium Beers, Sparkling, Red and White Wines, Soft Drinks, Orange Juice & Water.

GA Standing T.C.E $277.27 Gold Reserve Seating T.C.E $338.32

So what, you get all this for a grand price but don't get to meet the band? What's the point unless you're a celebrity or model and want to get noticed?

Since The Angels have been forced to cancel due to Doc Neeson's unfortunate illness, I'd love to see GN'R cover an Angels song in Australia.

We carried on until we got Estranged. We carried on until we got Civil War. Maybe if we carry on enough Guns N' Roses might bust out with a classic Angels tune like Face the day, Mr Damage, Shadow Boxer, Dogs are Talking or Am I ever gonna see your face again?

I'd love to hear my favourite band cover my all time favourite Australian band.