Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets with presale

Brisbane concert and tickets through showbiz.com.au

Which venue and how?.

I just bought a General Admission ticket for Brisbane show ( My home city) on that Showbiz site. What did you get?

I might go for Platinum at Newcastle and seating for G.A for Sydney ???

Not sure about Melbourne yet but for those that are asking you can get seats in like row G at the Sidney Music Bowl on Showbiz... so head there folks !

:)

Oops - meant to write seating OR G.A for Sydney...

Which venue and how?.

I just bought a General Admission ticket for Brisbane show ( My home city) on that Showbiz site. What did you get?

Not sure about Melbourne yet but for those that are asking you can get seats in like row G at the Sidney Music Bowl on Showbiz... so head there folks !

Are they selling tix through showbiz as well... I thought ticketek was selling them :S

Which venue and how?.

yeh I got general admission too but I noticed the standing area is split into 4 areas. im flying over from perth

what's the point of ticketek having pre-sale on Monday and general admission on sale on Friday if showbiz is selling them

I don't get it

I'm after tix to the Brisbane show so should I just go through the showbiz site?

I don't get why two ticket agencies are selling tix for the one show...

so confused, can someone clarify this for me?

cheers

ADR - it does get confusing. I'm no authority on the matter but i guess the earlier you buy seating ticket the better you will get. You pay extra money for the 'benefit' of securing better tickets on a site like showbiz I suppose. I guess General Admission might be different - maybe you could wait for ticketek and pay less for the same G.A ticket that you would buy for more on showbiz. Beats the shit out of me why they do this but I'm guessing it comes down to what it always comes down to - fucking money!

If the promoter/ ticket agency shitbags can ripp off the fans by having three or four different fucking ticket release dates then I guess they will do it. Its like we will add an extra $49 on top of allready high ticket prices so you can be so lucky to take advantage of our special exclusive superfucking dooper presale password special before anyone else presale ticket release .

Bastards...

Does anyone know if it really matters how early you buy your GA tickets? I would think that to get right near the front it's just a case of getting in to the venue early yeah?

wouldn't matter how early or late you bought them, so long as there's some left! and yes usually GA is just first come, first served on the night

ADR - it does get confusing. I'm no authority on the matter but i guess the earlier you buy seating ticket the better you will get. You pay extra money for the 'benefit' of securing better tickets on a site like showbiz I suppose. I guess General Admission might be different - maybe you could wait for ticketek and pay less for the same G.A ticket that you would buy for more on showbiz. Beats the shit out of me why they do this but I'm guessing it comes down to what it always comes down to - fucking money!

If the promoter/ ticket agency shitbags can ripp off the fans by having three or four different fucking ticket release dates then I guess they will do it. Its like we will add an extra $49 on top of allready high ticket prices so you can be so lucky to take advantage of our special exclusive superfucking dooper presale password special before anyone else presale ticket release .

Bastards...

Ahhhh fair enough, thanks DownUnderScott :)

I think I might just wait until the ticketek pre-sale on Monday, I'm only after GA so fingers crossed :)

If I can get tix, I hope to see you there :)

Edited by ADR

Rock4eva and I have Gold tickets to the Melbourne show!!!!! Woo hoo! :awesomeface:

In exactly 2 months from this moment right now, we'll be there, a dream come true! I'm cranking SCOM right now in celebration! Get ready Axl, rock4eva and I are waiting!!!!! :lol:

So for Melbourne - apologies if I haven't seen - I'm going for GA, any idea on ticket prices?

Also the addition of Rose Tattoo is fucking sweet. Been playing the first album - and bits of Scarred For Life - heaps lately....great addition. Can't wait, hopefully be seeing a few of ya in Melbs.

Rock4eva and I have Gold tickets to the Melbourne show!!!!! Woo hoo! :awesomeface:

In exactly 2 months from this moment right now, we'll be there, a dream come true! I'm cranking SCOM right now in celebration! Get ready Axl, rock4eva and I are waiting!!!!! :lol:

A first for me to get tickets where I don't sit right up the top row trying to watch an ant on stage singing :laugh: Thanks Redhead74, this will be a night to remember. Now we just have to make a trapeze to get us down to the stage to get a hug from the boys, our own meet and greet. :takethat:

So for Melbourne - apologies if I haven't seen - I'm going for GA, any idea on ticket prices?

Also the addition of Rose Tattoo is fucking sweet. Been playing the first album - and bits of Scarred For Life - heaps lately....great addition. Can't wait, hopefully be seeing a few of ya in Melbs.

GA looks like $139.90 plus $6 booking fee plus delivery etc. Don't forget that GA is at the back of the music bowl rather than at the front. Good luck.

A first for me to get tickets where I don't sit right up the top row trying to watch an ant on stage singing :laugh: Thanks Redhead74, this will be a night to remember. Now we just have to make a trapeze to get us down to the stage to get a hug from the boys, our own meet and greet. :takethat:

GA looks like $139.90 plus $6 booking fee plus delivery etc. Don't forget that GA is at the back of the music bowl rather than at the front. Good luck.

Geez it ain't like the Entertainment Centre like 2010 (Adelaide) is it? So obviously a lot more (ballpark figures, anyone?) for front then?

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 25/01/13, 12:00 Local Time

Arts Centre Melbourne Presale

Start: Mon 21/01/13, 12:00 Local Time

End: Thu 24/01/13, 17:00 Local Time

McManus Entertainment Presale

My Ticketmaster Presale

Start: Wed 23/01/13, 14:00 Local Time

showbiz has them on sale atm!

Edited by Teejay

You cant fuckin do that with the Music bowl. There's only 2000 or so good seats. GA fucking sucks.

Onsale to General Public

My Ticketmaster Presale

Ok then.wtf was today?!

You cant fuckin do that with the Music bowl. There's only 2000 or so good seats. GA fucking sucks.

Onsale to General Public

My Ticketmaster Presale

Ok then.wtf was today?!

For some reason Showbiz are already selling a limited number! It's GNR after all - don't be surprised :)