Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are welcome for the video was glad I was able to find it, pretty exciting stuff if it happens.

kochie bringing us the news cool find on the video

I'm ready for March and I hope work is ok with me taking 1-2 weeks off :awesomeface:

Come stay at my parents house with me... :awesomeface:

You can make twat signs together :D

The TWAT campaign continues

• 5 weeks later...

I been waiting for tickets too. Theyre leaving it quite late by the looks of things

If anyone in Melbourne is going to the show, it would be cool to see you guys at the show.

Yep I'm going with maybe a friend and Redhead, we plan to superglue ourselves to the front seats to make sure we get them. smilie_girl_082.gif

I thought Doc's not in The Angels anymore.

there's two bands running under the same name (slash, dont get any hints)

Ha! Your'e right though. Two bands playing under the same name with a legal stoush in the past. I like Dave Gleeson but it is obviously one choice for the front man of The Angels and sadly i doubt Doc will ever be in front of them again. Was looking forward to hearing him sing Marseilles - my favourite song of The Angels. :(

I wonder if GnR will find a replacement band to fill this support act position or just go with ZZ Top? Hopefully it doesn't delay the tour...

I thought Doc's not in The Angels anymore.

there's two bands running under the same name (slash, dont get any hints)

Ha! Your'e right though. Two bands playing under the same name with a legal stoush in the past. I like Dave Gleeson but it is obviously one choice for the front man of The Angels and sadly i doubt Doc will ever be in front of them again. Was looking forward to hearing him sing Marseilles - my favourite song of The Angels. :(

I wonder if GnR will find a replacement band to fill this support act position or just go with ZZ Top? Hopefully it doesn't delay the tour...

They could just play 6hrs instead of 3!!!! Q & A from the audience maybe?

Don't say that about Doc, I know its not looking good for him - lets just hope his treatment works & he gets through it. Will be hard to find a band to replace them this late, yet if people thought he wasn't in the band any more who did they think was doing the lead singing?

^ The other Angels band with Dave Gleeson singing has been more active over the past few years. I've seen him live with the Screaming Jets in the past and he's great, but Doc Neeson is a legend of Aussie music so it's just wrong having somebody else singing those classic Angel's songs.

When is this fucking show going on sale?

Hey anyone seeing Duff at the Espy?

If i loved in Melbourne I'd definetely check out Duff in St Kilda. Wish he was playing a similar gig here in BrisVegas.

I received an email earlier today from Proticket.com.au announcing the Gun's show at Hunter stadium but no sale date as yet.

When is this fucking show going on sale?

Hey anyone seeing Duff at the Espy?

What's the Espy? Might be cool to check it out if I can get a ticket down there. And second - yeah it'd be nice if this fucking show did go on sale sometime in the next month. Need to start getting rooms booked and work time off etc etc.

I'll be trying my best to get down front too, hope those ZZ fans aren't as feral as Korn fans :P

Oh fuck yeah. Those Korn 'fans' were fucking horrible - total motherfucking bogans. I'm sure ZZ fans are slightly more mature and not a bunch of cock-sucking monkeys.

Edited by Guest