Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FUCK. They're advertising the new four-year-old album. Overdue promotion starts now!!!

Better than the Greatest Hits.

Only Guns would have an advertisement for a Greatest Hits released back in 2004.

I hung out with del james and the gnr tour crew at the deep purple concert in perth tonight. Got pictures and asked questions. Awesome guys and del james is very approachable and got a great sense of humour. Cant wait for this gnr auzzi tour!!!!

HOLY FUCK. They're advertising the new four-year-old album. Overdue promotion starts now!!!

Better than the Greatest Hits.

Only Guns would have an advertisement for a Greatest Hits released back in 2004.

Would you prefer live era or TSI? instead?

Guest Gunns

showbiz double booked seats for March 16th (not sure if its the same for the 17th) , so if you had a really good seat allocation in the Gold seating area, you might want to check your new ticket seating and not what it said on your purchase receipt.

kinda pissed

Edited by Gunns

showbiz double booked seats for March 16th (not sure if its the same for the 17th) , so if you had a really good seat allocation in the Gold seating area, you might want to check your new ticket seating and not what it said on your purchase receipt.

kinda pissed

You got rolled too hey? Fuck you Showbiz, this isnt the last you'll hear of this you greedy fuckers!!

Guest Gunns

kinda pissed

You got rolled too hey? Fuck you Showbiz, this isnt the last you'll hear of this you greedy fuckers!!

Im a few rows back from where I was which was right at the fucking front

you can get a refund, but they offer no compensation - i got fucked over buying my guns n roses ticket to event cinemas, and fucked over buying this ticket :lol:

kinda pissed

you can get a refund, but they offer no compensation - i got fucked over buying my guns n roses ticket to event cinemas, and fucked over buying this ticket :lol:

What???? We can't go further back as there are only 4 rows of seats & we are in the 4th row. What row were you and what row are you now? That stinks, how could they possibly double book a seat as once it's sold it should be crossed off their chart or whatever they use.

kinda pissed

What did you get originally and what is on your ticket?

Guest Gunns

kinda pissed

What???? We can't go further back as there are only 4 rows of seats & we are in the 4th row. What row were you and what row are you now? That stinks, how could they possibly double book a seat as once it's sold it should be crossed off their chart or whatever they use.

Because they are only a presale ticket agency, they purchase their tickets through ticketek/ticketmaster (a middle man if you will)

I was ROW A now im ROW C

I suggest everyone call them up and abuse the fuck out of them. . Thinking of lodging a complaint with fair trade

kinda pissed

Because they are only a presale ticket agency, they purchase their tickets through ticketek/ticketmaster (a middle man if you will)

I was ROW A now im ROW C

I suggest everyone call them up and abuse the fuck out of them. . Thinking of lodging a complaint with fair trade

So it's possible whoever originally got your seat on their receipt is now Row E - & so on......

I just got off the phone with Chris the Agent from Showbiz, if you bought direct through him you are fine, if you bought through the website and didn't get what your receipt says he said it is either a Showbiz error and they stuffed up and hoped you wouldn't know or the promotors took the seats! He said you have claim and to ring Showbiz immediately and ask for someone higher than who you get on the phone!

I just got off the phone with Chris the Agent from Showbiz, if you bought direct through him you are fine, if you bought through the website and didn't get what your receipt says he said it is either a Showbiz error and they stuffed up and hoped you wouldn't know or the promotors took the seats! He said you have claim and to ring Showbiz immediately and ask for someone higher than who you get on the phone!

I rang Showbiz and consultant told me bullshit that supervisor was on annual leave ..lol...so after a heated discussion he said someone would ring me back in 10 mins - half hour later - still waiting....

Edited by Teejay

There are around 9 or 10 tickets available for Perth on ebay, looks like 8 tickets at $80 each in Fremantle for pickup if anyone is still looking. Not sure exactly what they are but you can google ebay & see. Probably a lot less than what the person was expecting.

I rang Showbiz and consultant told me bullshit that supervisor was on annual leave ..lol...so after a heated discussion he said someone would ring me back in 10 mins - half hour later - still waiting....

What bullshit, companies do that so you don't complain higher, there is always someone higher than the person who answers the phone there, what a pile of crap!

I've talked to Chris and he said there's nothing he can do as they're not his tickets but he said not to let it go, argue it as they are badly in the wrong here.

What were your tickets?

What bullshit, companies do that so you don't complain higher, there is always someone higher than the person who answers the phone there, what a pile of crap!

I've talked to Chris and he said there's nothing he can do as they're not his tickets but he said not to let it go, argue it as they are badly in the wrong here.

What were your tickets?

Had A confirmed on receipt , received C.

What were your tickets?

Had A confirmed on receipt , received C.

Someone's stuffed up, I'd be making a carry on if I were you. We're yours bought off the site or through Chris?

kinda pissed

Why didnt you get your money back from Event? They refunded mine through my credit card no worries.

Does anyone know if the Melbourne concert is an all standing outdoor thing or can you get seats? Thanks!

The front section is 25 rows of seats which is separated from the general admission which is the gill behind.

There are still seats available. Does anyone know if Silver section seats are good? Anyone been to arts centre Melbourne before?

there are seats available only on Saturday night. I think silver was from row L so your still very close.

The sound is suppose to be very good there too

Edited by metalroses