2006 vs 2010 - post your favorite videos from those years.

The Archer

While I think there were many great Guns performances in 2010, to me 2006 was when Axl seemed to be at his best post 2001/2. Axl was in such fine physical shape and his voice had such power that I feel nostalgic watching this video of the band performing with Izzy at Donnington. It's still my favorite new Guns video and it was the one that was up on the official site for some time back then. Just the way Axl triumphantly screams DONNNINGGGTONNN and raises his arms aloft in triumph at the end goes to show how well he knew he was performing. Confidence is everything and I really believe that a lean, fit Axl means an Axl with better, consistent vocal performances. Axl was in much better shape in '06 than in '10 or now and I think that that's a big reason behind the slide in his vocal performances and movement on stage.

Edited by The Archer

2006, though the good thing about 2010 is that CD had been released and more songs were being played, but in 2006 Axl looked better, sounded better, and seemed more confident. I also prefer Robin over Dj, so that's another reason why I preferred 2006. Here is a favorite of mine.

Edited by liers