Does anybody else think Axl's got a shot at being the Fidel Castro of Rock if New GNR can tour without releasing new music for another decade?

Randy Lahey

i think axl could tour the rest of his life without ever releasing new music. outside of the few people on these forums, i don't think anyone really cares about new music from this band. journey could never release a new song, and people would still come to see them. or foreigner or def leppard. they tour to sell albums. they don't make albums to sell tours.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Do you sit around all day trying to come up with the dumbest thing you could possibly say on here?

Oh you should go read his most recent gem in the support section. He gets touchy when only 99% of his topics are allowed to stay in D&N. He demands all 100% be left in here; none should ever be moved, ever:

Why are my threads being moved to the Attitude Section?

Edited by brainsaber

Do you sit around all day trying to come up with the dumbest thing you could possibly say on here?

Actually, Randy, though seemingly a nice guy, is somewhat pretentious. He likes to make up threads that have some sort of relation to history, or pop culture to make himself look educated it seems. I honestly could not come up with any other plausible reason for the reaches he makes. It is like he reads a book, or writes a term paper, then relates GNR to it.

I have no issue with them, cause if you throw a spear in a herd of buffalo, you will hit something. But yeah Randy, we get it, you read. You know about Vietnam, or Korea, or whatever. And BTW, I encourage it, cause when we read, everybody wins. :)

Edited by Gunzen

Not that im a productive member of the board because im not.. I just come here to keep up with gnr news and stuff.... but these topics make me feel stupid for coming here and being a gnr fan in general so I have to say something. His posts should be moved immediately every time. He makes us look stupid. There's nothing intelligent about them at all. I took a shitload of history classes in college. I have no desire to apply ridiculous historical comparisons to Axl Rose. Also, no topic that starts with Do you think Axl or does anyone think Axl is ever a good topic.

Edited by tr420

so then what exactly are you bitching about? that there might be a thread you didn't like because it was in the wrong forum for a day or so, but that you didn't read anyways? big fuckin' deal. do you know how many stupid topics i see that i never bother reading? get over it. if it's really painful for you, block randy as a member. done and done. problems like these you can easily solve yourself without a team of moderators on call.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness