The 2010 energy.

bumblecool

REQUEST:

There's this absolutely amazing November Rain from 2010. I don't know where it was, but it sounded like it was from the 90s. Anyone know of it?

Man, this is great. The solos are awful but and his voice is are just... amazing!

Fixed.

Vocally, sonically and visually, that crowd got their money's worth.

Axl at 9:36 playing the fool with the 'Foot" while Bumble closes.... :lol:. Priceless.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed.

Vocally, sonically and visually that crowd got their money's worth.

Fixed.

Lol, you are so jaundiced it's hilarious.

Your small minded criticism of the band members out of your misplaced sense of loyalty to Slash can't drown out the cheers of that crowd all through that performance.

Carry on, disaffected soul.

Edited by The Archer

Fixed.

Fixed.

Riiiiiiiiiiight! Look who's talkin' :laugh:

Grow up and own up.

Your sole stated purpose on the board is to 'defend' your heroes against defamation. So, on this part of the section devoted to the current line up, where people are very specifically talking about one of its best periods - 2010, where there is no mention of your favorites, what's your purpose?

You falsely label performances as poor, when that's so obviously and hilariously untrue.

What cause do you have to come here and trash the performance of current band members when they are playing well? Let me see - maybe it proves for you that Slash is still in, or should be in Guns? Funny boy.

I commend you for your new found honesty though - these days you are usually more blatant in dissing Axl without any pretense of loving him and you no longer go on with that silly signature proclaiming an imaginary line up as the real GNR. At least, you are improving...

Fixed.

Fixed.

Grow up and own up.

Your sole stated purpose on the board is to 'defend' your heroes against defamation. So, on this part of the section devoted to the current line up, where people are very specifically talking about one of its best periods - 2010, where there is no mention of your favorites, what's your purpose?

You falsely label performances as poor, when that's so obviously and hilariously untrue.

What cause do you have to come here and trash the performance of current band members when they are playing well? Let me see - maybe it proves for you that Slash is still in, or should be in Guns? Funny boy.

I commend you for your new found honesty though - these days you are usually more blatant in dissing Axl without any pretense of loving him and you no longer go on with that silly signature proclaiming an imaginary line up as the real GNR. At least, you are improving...

Nice. Another long post from you. I really love when I get reactions like this from you. Grow up anyone? Hahahahaha :lol:

I can do, talk, discuss whatever I want in whatever section I'm able to post, sorry to burst your bubble but I'm here, I was here and I will be here until this forum dies. What was that? Did I hear you cry? Should I expect another big nonsensical post from you? loooololol

Let's make this monkey dance then.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Grow up and own up.

Nice. Another long post from you. I really love when I get reactions like this from you. Grow up anyone? Hahahahaha :lol:

I can do, talk, discuss whatever I want in whatever section I'm able to post, sorry to burst your bubble but I'm here, I was here and I will be here until this forum dies. What was that? Did I hear you cry? Should I expect another big nonsensical post from you? loooololol

Let's make this monkey dance then.

Yes, you can dance your monkey dance and talk your monkey talk till the forum dies - it will always be just that.

REQUEST:

There's this absolutely amazing November Rain from 2010. I don't know where it was, but it sounded like it was from the 90s. Anyone know of it?

Man, this is great. The solos are awful but his voice is just... amazing!

axl should play NR only when he's able to use this voice. his clean voice doesn't fit the song.

This monkey = You. Keep trying, I'm waiting... monkey. :laugh:

The monkey = You. Lol. Go back to school.

Oh shit, the monkey just said: "go back to school", that really, really hurt me. Hahaha :lol:

Oh boy.. you are doing a really good job at protecting your virginity there.

Oh boy, nobody is talkin' to you. Oh well, I can't expect more from you either way.

Oh shit, the monkey just said: "go back to school", that really, really hurt me. Hahaha :lol:

Oh boy, nobody is talkin' to you. Oh well, I can't expect more from you either way.

Sorry man, i didn't know i was touching a nerve there, my apologies and i wish you the best at your next attempt to a sexual encounter. Either male/female/animal or whatever your taste is.

:lol:

Sorry man, i didn't know i was touching a nerve there, my apologies and i wish you the best at your next attempt to a sexual encounter. Either male/female/animal or whatever your taste is.

:lol: :lol:

I don't know what's funny, the fact that I left you speechless and you needed to tag up with your bitch so you all you have to do is :lol:? :)

What's funny is that the mods seems to ignore you. 6108 post of pure SHIT. :rofl-lol:

But seriously, the thing about the virginity was true. I know it hurt you and i apologized in the other post, no irony or sarcasm intended.

On topic: 2010 seems to have another vibe, a good one. But the sound, performances still where top in 2011/2012 in most cases.

Edited by Russel Nash

I don't know what's funny, the fact that I left you speechless and you needed to tag up with your bitch so you all you have to do is :lol:? :)

Don't get so hot and bothered. Go back to school and get back to your monkey business. :tongue2:

I'm not hot and I'm not bothered. You're the monkey dancing for me, see how you keep replying to my posts. Hahahaha :)

What's funny is that the mods seems to ignore you. 6108 post of pure SHIT. :rofl-lol:

But seriously, the thing about the virginity was true. I know it hurt you and i apologized in the other post, no irony or sarcasm intended.

On topic: 2010 seems to have another vibe, a good one. But the sound, performances still where top in 2011/2012 in most cases.

They don't ignore me. They know who I am and I'm very far from being banned little kid. You can stop praying for me to vanish 'cause IT. WON'T HAPPEN. :takethat:

As for the other subject, yeah, whatever makes you happy. I do find the sexual jokes really mature, like for.. 3 year old little kids?

Don't get so hot and bothered. Go back to school and get back to your monkey business. :tongue2:

I'm not hot and I'm not bothered. You're the monkey dancing for me, see how you keep replying to my posts. Hahahaha :)

They don't ignore me. They know who I am and I'm very far from being banned little kid. You can stop praying for me to vanish 'cause IT. WON'T HAPPEN.

As for the other subject, yeah, whatever makes you happy. I do find the sexual jokes really mature, like for.. 3 year old little kids?

Again, i`m sorry, I only joke if i know there's no truth behind it. Giving your condition, i understand dude. Don't loose hope, even Roger Waters got laid at some point.

REQUEST:

Man, this is great. The solos are awful but his voice is just... amazing!

axl should play NR only when he's able to use this voice. his clean voice doesn't fit the song.

it's just perfectly sing!