Did anybody else mention that they would like to hear CD II when they filled out the Paradise City survey?

Randy Lahey

I don't think the first page was even relevant to what they are actually looking for.

I find this common in surveys, the first bunch of questions are probably more stuff about what you are interested in on the given subject, then once they have your attention they hit you with the questions that they are really after, in this case it was all social network related.

I just think they wanted to gather info on there fans and the best way to promote GNR through twitter, facebook, ect. They aren't bothered in how many GNR CD's you own or anything like that.

I asked for a new album. To be honest, I'm not too bothered about CDll, I would rather hear new music, maybe stuff that Axl has written with DJ, Ron, Dizzy. Oh, and a video.

they've never wrote anything together, pal.

The truth is the truth hurts don't you agree

I asked for a new album. To be honest, I'm not too bothered about CDll, I would rather hear new music, maybe stuff that Axl has written with DJ, Ron, Dizzy. Oh, and a video.

they've never wrote anything together, pal.

How do you know they haven't? DJ said some time ago that he'd written stuff and gave it to Axl. How do any of us know whether Axl has taken that and added his touch to it or not? Anyway, I hope so, I think it's much more important to hear new stuff than something that was written over 15 years ago.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I asked to hear the follow-up to Chinese Democracy. That material is not leftovers. I completely decline the use of that description.

CD is predominantly material pre-introduction of Buckethead. If you think he was a monster on Chinese Democracy, the odds are he will rip a new one on the sequel.

If in the survey you are requesting Chinese Democracy II, don't insult the prestige of the material by labelling it 'leftovers'. Those songs are in no way inferior to Chinese Democracy, they simply didn't fit the theme.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR