Apparently unknown.

zepsun

Hey Marc,

1. Why do you think Axl continues to avoid telling his side of the story in a plain and simple manner on a TV show or press release? So far he sounds very vague any time he has touched on the former band breakup.

2. Do you believe it’s true that Axl secretly put My World on UYI2? Apparently the bands had no idea.

I also read the band may have had no idea there were synths on the recorded version of Paradise city.

The band was apparently unaware the Manson track was on Spaghetti as well.

What are your thoughts on these things?

Hmmm, regarding number 1. - I'm not sure it would be a good thing for Axl to go public with 'His side of the story'... I reckon it would just inflame things that have settled down a bit over the years.

Maybe he is just keeping quiet to keep the past in the past, and move on?

What do you think Marc - would it be helpful for Axl to 'come out' with his side of the story ? or would it just add to the bitterness and anger?

He already did come out with some of his thoughts in the chats that he did a few years ago. I know he still has a few more things to say but it could be years before those come out.

I thought Izzy was the one who didn't know about My World. I have no problem with My World.

The band did know about synths on the recorded version of Paradise city. Steven was the one who told me after they did it. He called it some harmonizing and I'm not so sure that it was Axl's idea to do it. I think it came from the producers and or mixers.

Manson track the band knew about it, they just didn't support it so Axl had his friend play on it. In this case Axl was acting on his own.

1. Marc is that rumor that Slash wanted to delete Izzy's parts on the Use Your Illusion records to double his guitar parts true?

2. Did Matt and Duff ever really considered to continue Guns without Slash in 1996?

3. Are you familiar with any of the era of when Chinese Democracy was recorded. The after Old Guns era? Have you heard any songs? Do you know any information on Axl's next record? Do you still talk with Axl? Is he on good terms with you?

4. What really went down between Paul Tobias and Slash? Why did Slash say he was such a bad guitarrist and "couldn't play"? Was he that bad or did they just didn't get along socially?

Thank You! Rock On!

He already did come out with some of his thoughts in the chats that he did a few years ago. I know he still has a few more things to say but it could be years before those come out.

I thought Izzy was the one who didn't know about My World. I have no problem with My World.

The band did know about synths on the recorded version of Paradise city. Steven was the one who told me after they did it. He called it some harmonizing and I'm not so sure that it was Axl's idea to do it. I think it came from the producers and or mixers.

Manson track the band knew about it, they just didn't support it so Axl had his friend play on it. In this case Axl was acting on his own.

But why is he acting like his side of the story is the second coming of Christ? Why can't he just say it instead of waiting years and years? It's not like he doesn't have the opportunity to if he wants. What's he waiting for? It's been nearly 20 years!

But why is he acting like his side of the story is the second coming of Christ? Why can't he just say it instead of waiting years and years? It's not like he doesn't have the opportunity to if he wants. What's he waiting for? It's been nearly 20 years!

Because he's a classic procrastinator.

He didn't say, "I'm late to everything. I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half hour late and says on the side, like in gold, 'Sorry I'm Late'." for nothing, did he? :awesomeface:

If there's a gold medal for the most procrastinating human on earth, he'll earn it. :rofl-lol:

@AndreCC

2. I think Duff left for his family back then. Not sure about Matt though.

4. Slash said that Paul practically played the exact same parts as him, almost like 2 lead guitarists. Also, Slash didn't like Paul because "He couldn't even have a beer with him". He told that to Axl, and Axl said, "Why do you have to have a beer with him?" And Slash said "You know what I mean", Axl said, "No, No I don't."

I believe that is how it was stated in Slash's book. In other words, Paul wasn't the most sociable or at least with Slash he wasn't.

Did your parents or Slash's parents know anyone who had been killed, or was in the "family"? It must've freaked a lot of people out, and something that might have hit close to home.