Axl's Mum

rock4eva

Can you tell us about it, if you remember? There's a picture if Axl with someone who we thinking be his mom but there is conflicting information.

Do you mean this one?

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/w-axl-rose-picture-20039336.htm

This one.

Marc, can you please confirm if this is Ax's mom or not?

Edited by Dariablue

what possible reason would you want to know what Axl's mum looks like?

Let me guess, you know axl's address as well?

If you look hard enough you can find his address. Actually it isn't as hard as you think.

And no,I'm no stalker. Hell, I'm on the opposite side of the US. lol. And can't afford a show let alone travel to CA to his house.and I wouldn't even if I could afford it.

Edited by SweetRose

If you look hard enough you can find his address. Actually it isn't as hard as you think.

And no,I'm no stalker. Hell, I'm on the opposite side of the US. lol. And can't afford a show let alone travel to CA to his house.and I wouldn't even if I could afford it.

So you DON'T live in West Virgina?

• 2 weeks later...

let's not turn this into a squabble. axl has a cult fanbase these days and due to his privacy and seclusion from the spotlight for years on end, i think it's reasonable that fans who have nothing else new to talk about might have an interest in his background and seeing pics of his family. it's not for me personally, but i 'get it.' but subsy has made it very clear that he wants this section free of drama and insults, so please, respect marc's time and efforts here and don't try to elicit any arguments with other users. :) cheers.