Building a New Fan Base Research Question.

jimb0

Research Study  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I assume that most people here are die-hards who at one point had Guns N' Roses change their musical life. I remember when I first heard Jungle, begged my Dad to drive me to the mall and pick up AFD... I was 6. I now wonder if I were exposed to GNR via that VH1 Classic 02 concert at 6, if I would still have become a die-hard.

Things are a bit different.. Technically the songs are the same but the sound of it is way different... Both Vocally and Musically The image is way different. I'm using London as a fair example, because RIR or Bridge School would definitely have me saying not a chance.

This is kinda flawed.

Most discover and get into a band from an album or single, not a live DVD.

I see your point. But I couldn't think of an album or single that 'This Line-Up' has released or is planning to.

I became a Guns N' Roses fan front row in Cincinatti 2011. I never knew any of their songs other than Jungle. That night changed my life, and the song they had me hooked with was Sorry.

That said, considering in retrospect how his voice was in 2011, I'd probably have been hooked by the O2. I'd have looked up Don't Cry.

And Bad Jesus.

Edited by Obsession Of Vanity

I became a Guns N' Roses fan front row in Cincinatti 2011. I never knew any of their songs other than Jungle. That night changed my life, and the song they had me hooked with was Sorry.

That said, considering in retrospect how his voice was in 2011, I'd probably have been hooked by the O2. I'd have looked up Don't Cry.

And Bad Jesus.

How'd that happen? You go with a friend who was a die-hard?

And Bad Jesus.

How'd that happen? You go with a friend who was a die-hard?

My woman took me. She's a die-hard.