The most "nostalgic" sounding GN'R song?

Vincent Vega

Yesterdays I think that song is saying the end was near for the original members of GNR.

interesting. For me it would be Civil War when thinking nostalgia for the old line up, i don't know why but every time i get to the end of the song and hear the "I don't need your civil war no no no no etc" and you hear Slash playing that outro i get really sad and think how we will never get that magic again that the original line up had.

SCOM for me. Even when I didn't exactly rate Guns as a band I loved that song and if it came on the radio I'd defintely sit by the wireless until it finished. Also remember a time when someone at school played it, solos and all and it blew my mind.

November Rain

I remember seeing the video on Kerrang for the first time and being blown away. I'd never heard any of their other material before. The song, combined with the video was pure magic and made me realise how powerful music could be.

When I hear the first few piano notes to this day i'm thrown back to that exact moment. Love it.

Nightrain hits me hard for it, it always reminds me of the times when you're with your best friends and it's like the night is never going to end yet at the same time you feel as though there won't be another night like it and sure enough as time passes it becomes true and all you have are the memories of carefree times.

Wow, well said. I agree with the sentiment, and will go one further to a time when you take for granted all the wild and reckless nights until one day they stop or become much less frequent. But Nightrain isn't a nostalgic song for me personally.

A lot of other Gn'R songs are. "Estranged," "Sweet Child."