Bumblefoot on Atlas Shrugged (from eat more heat,march 2013)

Guest Gunns

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

put it on a cd with 2 other songs and some live cuts put it out on an EP, problem solved.

Maybe the song is good enough to deserve a better spot than just being randomly thrown out like that.

>>

put it on a cd with 2 other songs and some live cuts put it out on an EP, problem solved.

Maybe the song is good enough to deserve a better spot than just being randomly thrown out like that.

But not good enough to replace Scraped...?

Chinese Democracy is already 71 minutes and some seconds long. Scraped is only a 3:30 song. If the album had to be <74 minutes, then you are supposing that Atlas Shrugged was a song shorter than 6-6:30- which it full well might not be.

Or you could cut a song and cut out some of the intros and outros and you'd make it in under 74 minutes...

Weren't they swapping songs out right up until the end, because of the leaks?

It would be foolish of them to put the best songs on one album, better to spread them out.

Imo, 10 of the 14 songs on CD are at least good, so I'm hoping the next release will have about the same ratio of good to average songs.

Someone needs to borrow Rons laptop for an hour or two.

I don't know....I'd rather have a classic album than a couple of good to decent ones.

Seriously if they could not pick a song out to make room for Atlas, then it is probably not that good.

why doesn't BBF release atlas shrugged? BBF has atlas shrugged on his laptop

He probably just has his solo, not the whole song