The next album needs a sexy sax solo from Sergio Flores

Facekicker

Nobody can resist a sexy sax solo. Imagine the video NuGNR could make if they had a sexy sax solo. It could be the song of the summer - 2018 or whenever. Axl could even do a slow version of his snake dance which would be easier on the joints and lessen the risk of arthritis in the hip.

Come on Axl, hire Sergio Flores, I think he might even be Brazilian. It is a match made in Sexy Sax Heaven

Axl would probably want a wall of sexy sax players. Can an audience handle that much sax? He could bring back Tracey and Roberta, add DJ and Sergio and Pittman and there you have it.

NuGNR's iconic moment could be DJ playing the sax on top of Axl's piano.

Nobody can resist a sexy sax solo. Imagine the video NuGNR could make if they had a sexy sax solo. It could be the song of the summer - 2018 or whenever. Axl could even do a slow version of his snake dance which would be easier on the joints and lessen the risk of arthritis in the hip.

Come on Axl, hire Sergio Flores, I think he might even be Brazilian. It is a match made in Sexy Sax Heaven

Oh look another idiotic thread.

Oh look another idiotic thread.

Some people can't handle that much sax.