History of the leaks

Twinaleblood

I tried to up the old thread about CD leaks started by Manets for this post, but i discovered it's locked, that's why i'm opening a new one.

The thing is: I'd like to burn a cd with the Chinese leaks, but i need some help to identify 'em etc.

I have the Antiquiet leaks, Shackler's chicken dinner demo, the checkmate clip, Catcher with B. May and some older stuff i don't really know much about (early versions of TWAT, IRS etc).

Could anyone post a timeline of the pre-antiquiet leaks and tell me about how to identify them (example: "this version of twat has shorter intro" or things like that)?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone willing to help.

I've asked the mods multiple times but never got a definitive answer yet: are we allowed to post the leaks yet since Chinese Democracy is already coming up to a 5 year anniversary? We are allowed to share the Appetite and UYI demos, why not CD?

I've asked the mods multiple times but never got a definitive answer yet: are we allowed to post the leaks yet since Chinese Democracy is already coming up to a 5 year anniversary? We are allowed to share the Appetite and UYI demos, why not CD?

Last time this was asked, mods said no.

I'll ask for the mods to re-post the Definitive Leaks Thread.

Thanks manets. And I really see no logic in why we can't share the leaked songs publicly. It isn't any different then sharing an Estranged demo. You share a demo of Estranged, now officially released material. You share a demo of There Was a Time, now officially released material. It's the exact same thing.

Thanks manets. And I really see no logic in why we can't share the leaked songs publicly. It isn't any different then sharing an Estranged demo. You share a demo of Estranged, now officially released material. You share a demo of There Was a Time, now officially released material. It's the exact same thing.

they said no, unless HV changes his mind I would assume that the decision still stands as it was not long ago he said that.

they said no, unless HV changes his mind I would assume that the decision still stands as it was not long ago he said that.

Yup, I understand that but what's the point is what I'm getting at. Look at my example. I mean, even the new CD leaks some are on YouTube. Obviously Team Brazil doesn't have a problem or else the videos would be removed and we'd see "This Video Was Removed Because of CopyRight infringement on UziSuicidal LLC.

Well, you can still read everything here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/196062-the-definitive-chinese-democracy-leaks-thread/

Except that the OP is ruined and I can't edit it.

I know you can still read it, but being able to post in it would make it so much better including you being able to edit it.

• 11 months later...