That Metal Show 2011 Axl and DJ

sword&tulipz

Cool. Pity Axl did all the talking. He should really have given DJ a chance to speak given that he is the lead guitarist. Maybe it wasn't his call though.

- Valentina

No, DJ tweets everyday and been on loads of interviews. This was Axl time, and people were tuning in for Axl. This was just to 'introduce the new guy'.

Cool. Pity Axl did all the talking. He should really have given DJ a chance to speak given that he is the lead guitarist. Maybe it wasn't his call though.

- Valentina

Or maybe it was edited out?

I think yes most likely. :anger:

- Valentina

I think it is a possibility but Alx_morris was right that this was Axl's time and he wanted to introduce the "new guy".

I heard the unedited interview..........there was about 6 minutes of actual DJ conversation cut out.

Four minutes of it was DJ plugging his various non-GnR ventures. Mainly Ashba Swagg and all the really cool clothes and materials he sells.

The other two minutes were DJ talking about how much booze he drinks, how much ass he kicks and how many hotel rooms he destorys while on the average tour. He also slipped in this great story about screaming in the face of a 65-year-old hotel mail when she tried to tell him he couldn't smoke in a non-smoking room.

Good stuff. Not sure why the TV show cut those parts out. One of the producers was probably a friend of Slash's and was jealous of DJ's success.

I heard the unedited interview..........there was about 6 minutes of actual DJ conversation cut out.

Four minutes of it was DJ plugging his various non-GnR ventures. Mainly Ashba Swagg and all the really cool clothes and materials he sells.

The other two minutes were DJ talking about how much booze he drinks, how much ass he kicks and how many hotel rooms he destorys while on the average tour. He also slipped in this great story about screaming in the face of a 65-year-old hotel mail when she tried to tell him he couldn't smoke in a non-smoking room.

Good stuff. Not sure why the TV show cut those parts out. One of the producers was probably a friend of Slash's and was jealous of DJ's success.

Where did you hear the uncut interview?

I have Direct TV

He didn't, I think he's trying to be funny.

Ah. Meh.

There is nothing funny at all about my post!

There is nothing funny at all about my post!

it's ironic that you dislike DJ for being a douche.