Will people queue for CD2?

sword&tulipz

I remember the feeling I had when picking up the UYIs in my record store. Fond memories.

Yup, it was kinda more exciting when we only had the physical product. And the music industry was truly alive in those days as opposed to now IMO

Yeah, and in addition I was young and both music in general and GN'R meant a lot more to me.

Sure they would - it'd be a mega success launch (in another distorted Axl time zone dimension).

Seriously though most 80's rock bands (Gn'R, Bon Jovi, etc) have one big problem to start with - all the best music and the classics have already been done and can't be bettered by any new music - it's just a fact of life... So all the new music (CD like) that Axl puts out will be just memorable for a small hardcore fan base. It's really a loose/loose situation...

I think this question should be: Will Chinese Democracy 2 be the most pirated album of [insert year here]?

I don't have much faith in CD2 ever being released, but if it is, I'm downloading it. I'm sure as not fuck buying it. I still feel like the record company owes me $30 for the piece of shit vinyl they sold me.

Sure they would - it'd be a mega success launch (in another distorted Axl time zone dimension).

Seriously though most 80's rock bands (Gn'R, Bon Jovi, etc) have one big problem to start with - all the best music and the classics have already been done and can't be bettered by any new music - it's just a fact of life... So all the new music (CD like) that Axl puts out will be just memorable for a small hardcore fan base. It's really a loose/loose situation...

How is it a 'Loose' situation? Lol.