Right Now, Axl is the wildest of the 5

fergus

If Adler had tried his best to finish any relationship with drugs then he wouldn't recently have been admitted into rehab.

He admitted himself into rehab as a result of his drinking ... not drug use. Why you making shit up, bro?

Why can't Slash and Duff drink? I'd say they can do it, just like Axl. Not sure about that though.

Umm ... you clearly aren't educated on Duff's pancreas or Slash's pacemaker, are you?

Axl has never seemed to let addictions impede his life. He always seemed to have a grip on drugs and booze compared to the other guys. I feel like he's the same way today. He's a guy who enjoys partying and indulges but doesn't have the same addiction issues that caused Duff and Slash to go off the rails. The booze surely has an effect on his physical appearance as it's just empty calories and carbs, but I don't think there's any evidence that he's a coke fiend or an alcoholic as some people are alluding to.

Spot on!

Guest NGOG

He admitted himself into rehab as a result of his drinking ... not drug use. Why you making shit up, bro?

I thought alcohol was a drug and that the term alcoholic is used to describe anybody that abuses the drug alcohol?

I thought alcohol was a drug and that the term alcoholic is used to describe anybody that abuses the drug alcohol?

I'm not sure if you actually think this or just trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

I'm not sure if you actually think this or just trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

That's wat they say in narcotics anonymous.

By pacing himself he has been able to still be in the race.

Yep, that's one thing Axl's still got going for him - it must get a kick out of him meeting other contemporary rockers at parties and stuff not touching their booze, while he's still partying like it was the 90's all over again. The living legend prevails. :shades:

I don't think Adler's drinking is as bad as his heroin addiction was. I don't think he's ever robbed his band for a drink.

It's funny how about ten years ago Beta said that Axl was on a health kick and barely drank any alcohol anymore. He was looking pretty damn good back then, unlike now. I think most of his weight gain is from alcohol. I wouldn't say he's a full blown alcoholic, but he does seem to imbibe A Hell of a Lot.