Best T.W.A.T. videos

IncitingChaos

I know this has probably been brought up before, but I couldn't get the search function to look for anything. I really like There Was A Time, but haven't really heard a live version of it that stuck out to me as great in the last 4 years. 2006 had some great moments for the song though. I stumbled across this video from the 2009 Taipei show, and this is the first version where I really felt like this is how Axl from the 90's would have sang this song. After about the :40 mark his voice just goes to another level. The scream and energy from the crowd at 3:55 is incredible! Anyways I guess I just wanted more people to see this video, but if you know of some better T.W.A.T videos then please post them. I know there have been some better moments for Axl, but this performance really stuck out to me.

The only one worth listening to is from the first Hammerstein show in 2006 which I think was May 12th. The video is pretty good. It's the only time Axl has ever sung it without struggling really badly that has been taped well. He pussies out of the first scream but sounds like a chainsaw on the second. Unfortunately the audio isn't that great that you can really hear Ron and since he'd barely been given a chance to learn the solo and had no copy of it himself (despite it bloody leaking!) he didn't exactly nail it.

It's also cool cuz at the start Axl and Tommy make up after an apparent 'go fuck yourself' fallout earlier in the day :)

It's humongously sad and shitty that here will probably never ever exist a great, well recorded live version of Twat. But hey, as least we have a million versions of Appetite from the last 12 years!!