If Guns released a double...

T.wa.T

If we bitched about Use Your Illusion being bloated and how it should have been one album, imagine the same thing for Chinese Democracy but with "Scraped"-quality filler tracks.

Wouldn't be pretty.

I doubt many of the unreleased tracks have lyrics written/vocals recorded anyway. We got the best of whatever was finished - the other tracks were left off for a reason.

Edited by TheSeeker

UYI's being bloated?! Never heard of this… people say a lot of songs were filler, but we're they really? Listen to them all a good few times. They are all damn good and album worthy IMO. Scraped isn't that bad. Not all tracks would be "filler". IMO people who say tracks are filler aren't true fans of the band. Not saying you have to love every song, but there are a lot people who might consider the songs you love filler and they aren't. Also I believe a lot of songs done during CD sessions are finished. We have at least another album. Assuming you heard the clip we have of Jackie Chan, does that sound like filler to you? Sounds pretty damn good IMO.

UYI's being bloated?! Never heard of this… people say a lot of songs were filler, but we're they really? Listen to them all a good few times. They are all damn good and album worthy IMO. Scraped isn't that bad. Not all tracks would be "filler". IMO people who say tracks are filler aren't true fans of the band. Not saying you have to love every song, but there are a lot people who might consider the songs you love filler and they aren't. Also I believe a lot of songs done during CD sessions are finished. We have at least another album. Assuming you heard the clip we have of Jackie Chan, does that sound like filler to you? Sounds pretty damn good IMO.

Yeah man, that 12 second clip of Jackie Chan is enough to make me think it will send the next album into orbit. Multi-platinum, for sure.

How are you people so deluded.

hardcore fans would like it, mainstream fans probably got the idea and a video for ITW and TIL would have done more for them.

I'm going with the CD trilogy...CD II and CD III will happen if you believe.

if they just release CD II and keep touring then it will look like a master plan. I know they regretted releasing UYI I & II at the same time, so maybe this will allow them to work each disc evenly.

It's about time to drop CD II.