GNR has been recording recently?

Jeez

Interview with Fortus in April/May this year.

I was out with Thin Lizzy last summer. Then I came back and did three months with them in Europe, came straight back and Ive been out with Guns since then. We went straight in to rehearsals and recording and down to South America for six weeks and then started in the US and weve been gone the whole time. So I just got home.

Sorry if it has already been posted, but I dont remember reading it here.

Even if they were recording we probably won't hear the material for another decade, respectively

Probably. But I think its still pretty interesting that they've been recording. Means they must have been working on something and had it ready for recording.

Even if they were recording we probably won't hear the material for another decade, respectively

Probably. But I think its still pretty interesting that they've been recording. Means they must have been working on something and had it ready for recording.

Yeah at least it is something. I wonder if Axl was at these sessions?

Interview with Fortus in April/May this year.

I was out with Thin Lizzy last summer. Then I came back and did three months with them in Europe, came straight back and Ive been out with Guns since then. We went straight in to rehearsals and recording and down to South America for six weeks and then started in the US and weve been gone the whole time. So I just got home.

Sorry if it has already been posted, but I dont remember reading it here.

Yes, but you better keep this under the carpet. Haterz get mad about this.