Does anybody on here actually think that current Axl, DJ, Bumble and co. can make a better album than current Axl and real GNR could?

Randy Lahey

I don't even care at this point to be honest.

Oh shit.

Sup man long time no see.

See, that's because I don't care anymore. We just need Volcano to stop caring so we're done. :max:

I came here for, uh, maybe, just maybe some news on the DVD and all I see is a 2 months old review. That's awesome.

Definitely.

And real GNR? lol

Curious: why "definitely"? Are you basing your conclusion on how well BBF and DJ etc can mimic what Buckethead, Robin, Slash, Izzy, and Duff created?

I'm judging based on their professionalism and pure talent.

So professionalism is 50% of what it takes to create incredible music? Like, as long as you show up to the studio on time, you WILL create incredible music?

And pure talent? Like what? Like BBF's "Piranha"? Or DJ's skull and crossbones Les Paul?

I don't understand your criteria at all. All it takes is professionalism and a completely unproven talent?

A guy like Fortus is a world class studio musician.

Sorry your hero is nowhere near his league.

So your saying he's a session guy that hasnt written his own shit? And has zero creativity? Cause all session guys do is play songwriters shit - good for him, he's a perfect fit then for fakeGnR

On the face of it no. You just put Slash on Izzy songs with Axl singing and you have an album. Whether they could capture the spirit and really come up something living up to the hype.

You can kind of break it down to youre going to get a Slash solo opener with Axl singing.

An Izzy tune with Axl n Slash.

An Axl epic with Slash solos.

Say with Mike Clink producing.

Only problem is its been done before.

It would like Death Magnetic or 13.

Axls idea to spice things up was to introduce new influences and production.

God knows what he does with Dj. Go with Sixx Am recording techniques.

Its probably just more interesting for Axl to try to Guns with different guys.

Of course the old guys could do UYI type stuff without trying.

It's a shame we can't do the experiment.

Maybe if Donald Trump put up 200 mil we could do GNR Apprentice.

The two bands could write and record what they think is the next best GNR record. Then Axl sings on Both and then nation decides by calling via 0800-0800-69-696-69 or texting 12345678 for Old GNR or 1231234 for New GNR.

Gene Simmons, Bach and Lars could be a guest judges.