Axl Rose post GN'R

cooker

I think we all pretty much agree GN'R is dead. The Bloods in tthe Water so to speak. What would you like to see Axl do once he moves on from the rut he is now. (big if I know)

I would like him to do a solo piano album or some sound track work.

I wouldn't look for him to get any soundtrack work. Movie producers tend to want things done by a certain time, and Rose's reputation isn't conducive to that.

Rose might try to use a movie as a vehicle to release a song, or in an effort to get a movie studio to pay for a video, but if you are suggesting that he would be hired to score a film, or to even produce a song related to a film, I don't see that happening.

What would he play on a piano only tour? I've seen Elton John in such a setting and he was amazing. Rose would have November Rain and Estranged and I guess some of the Chinese Democracy stuff. Don't Cry, maybe? It's Alright for sure.

Not much of a set list for Rose and a piano.

I wouldn't look for him to get any soundtrack work. Movie producers tend to want things done by a certain time, and Rose's reputation isn't conducive to that.

Rose might try to use a movie as a vehicle to release a song, or in an effort to get a movie studio to pay for a video, but if you are suggesting that he would be hired to score a film, or to even produce a song related to a film, I don't see that happening.

What would he play on a piano only tour? I've seen Elton John in such a setting and he was amazing. Rose would have November Rain and Estranged and I guess some of the Chinese Democracy stuff. Don't Cry, maybe? It's Alright for sure.

The idea is that he would release an album of all Piano music (I know big if here). And I know he discussed his interest in Movie Scores.

He could play The Asshole song!

He could play The Asshole song!

I saw them in London Ontario 2010. So great to hear that song.