My Better + Ron Track Remix

bacardimayne

https://mega.co.nz/#!jZIEBDqJ!TLKOvHKyCrS4D2lJ3j7DQ1E7WOhg17-5qeBDKYbAn_0

I spent untold hours on this Better remix, fusing the original with Bumblefoot's acoustic track. There's some very slight vocal echo here and there, but otherwise I think it sounds good.

Srsly though, I did this in 2 minutes to get the idea out there. Hopefully someone will do a much better job than I have.

Edited by bacardimayne

I spent untold hours on this Better remix, fusing the original with Bumblefoot's acoustic track. There's some very slight vocal echo here and there, but otherwise I think it sounds good.

Srsly though, I did this in 2 minutes to get the idea out there. Hopefully someone will do a much better job than I have.

Do you suffer from an Axl complex? :awesomeface:

new song, no wait, demo

Do you suffer from an Axl complex? :awesomeface:

new song, no wait, demo

'Complaints, Complaints, Complaints' NGOG?? :D

Not to be a cunt here, but I'm not really into people "remastering" (lol, where are your master tapes? :rolleyes: ) or remixing anything. I prefer it the way it got our. But if you do want to do this stuff (and a lot of you seem to), please tag it so that it's clear to whoever gets their hands on it that it's a fan-reworked thing. It makes things less confusing :unsure:

Ps.

I miss the old : unsure: smiley. :(