Ashba meets Courtney Love

cooker

Looks Like Ashba posted a picture of him and Courtney Love on his Instagram... How long until he is in serious trouble for meeting one of Axl's devils?

You left out Ron Jeremy was in the photo.

DJ probably has full access to Hard Rock events.

If he's hanging with Ron Jeremy, he probably has full access to Rock Hard events too.

God, Ashba is getting to be like Slash. He's everywhere!

He just got engaged. Shouldn't he be spending time with his fiancé?

I hope Courtney Love is finally clean. I mean I would hate to be separated from my child, no matter how old they are.

I doubt Axl gives a shit what Ashba does.

Looks Like Ashba posted a picture of him and Courtney Love on his Instagram... How long until he is in serious trouble for meeting one of Axl's devils?

You left out Ron Jeremy was in the photo.

DJ probably has full access to Hard Rock events.

If he's hanging with Ron Jeremy, he probably has full access to Rock Hard events too.

Ron was thinking of Axl not that long ago:

http://instagram.com/p/X8en8rSYVI/

• Like 1

That's pretty rad. I saw Courtney Love in concert a few weeks ago and she kicked ass.

Also-

I edited the title of the thread so people didn't skip over it thinking it had to do with his engagement :)

I'm so jealous! I adore her. She's amazing.

How would you all feel if Axl hooked up with Courtney?

Pussy full of maggots :P

:rofl-lol:

Have to admit - I own a Courtney Love CD, it's called Live Through This. I had to find the title on Amazon, as I havn't played it in years and years. Looking on Amazon, seem's Hole released more than one album. I guess i'm not a true fan, Courtney is pretty good in her own way.

Live Through This is an amazing record.

Celebrity Skin is quite tasty as well.

America's Sweetheart is grossly underrated. I definitely recommend you checking it out.

How would you all feel if Axl hooked up with Courtney?

it would be awesome! :Pthey're too of the craziest people in music industry they're child will be the ultimate rockstar.

Billy Corgan would definitely be calling Axl up. She tends to talk too much, and that in itself would be a dealbreaker with him.

I think they'd get along fine....to a point, and they'd probably hang out at a party shooting the shit for hours. He'd probably be asking for his teleprompter back.

She is a very good frontman in her own right, the tour she's on is getting good reviews, but they've been saying her voice was starting to go in some of the songs, blaming it on age and cigarettes. The back catalog holds up for the most part, but it won't overshadow what made her infamous, or that she had been more famous than Kurt, and it completely flipped in '93.