Did Axl ever speak to you about China, democracy, etc.?

Amir

Hey Marc,

Thanks for coming here, Reckless Road book is amazing and the iPad app is neat, hope to one day come to Canter's Deli!

Did Axl ever speak to you about China, democracy, etc.? From the letters in the alternate artwork booklet, and obviously from the title track of Chinese Democracy, it seems to have been something that played on his mind a lot. From his lyrics and his taste in films (lyrics to Madagascar, his love of Kundun, Cool Hand Luke, Dark Knight Rises), he does seem to have some sort of saviour/martyr complex.

Thanks again,

Amir

Yeah, came out a while ago, I remember once iTunes US customers could get it for 99 cents (bastards). I paid 6 quid for iPad version, it's on iPhone too. It's excerpts from the book along with the video stuff that was included on the website you get a code for in the book.

Marc are you a fan of Chinese Democracy? (the album)

Yes

Hey Marc,

Thanks for coming here, Reckless Road book is amazing and the iPad app is neat, hope to one day come to Canter's Deli!

What's the app? Is there one for iphones?

Yes it very cool with 17 2 minute or so tidbit videos with interviews and cool stuff. Its called Vook

Hey Marc,

What's the app? Is there one for iphones?

Yes it very cool with 17 2 minute or so tidbit videos with interviews and cool stuff. Its called Vook

I have it on my iPhone. I highly recommend it. It's a great reading & listening experience.