Little video I made with Axl and Slash pictures

gunsfanoldie

Hey guys,

Haven't posted in awhile but got inspired today while listening to Rocket Queen. I was listening to the lyrics in the second half and all of a sudden got this funny idea (to me at least) that it could be Axl talking to Slash after all these years. Saying how he misses him and he really is still his friend despite all the shit thats gone down with them since 1996.

So I pulled together a bunch of pictures from Google and threw together this video on a boring Sunday afternoon. Took about an hour and figured I'd post my finished project here since some people might enjoy it. I'm not trying to insinuate reunion talk (although I wouldn't be surprised if it did) and I'm not trying to put down either Axl or Slash with the video if anyone sees it that way. I just got the idea for a fun little story from the second half of Rocket Queen and wanted to put the pictures with the song. Nothing more, nothing less. I love both of these guys so I enjoy seeing them together, and I also thought it was kind of funny, but thats up for debate.

Anyway, here's the video. I had a fun time with it. Enjoy (and hopefully no one gets a headache from the ending lol):

Edited by gunsfanoldie

• 5 months later...