Axl is number 11 on this list. Does he deserve it and who else should and shouldn't be here?

Huge fan

For a second I thought I would read "Christina Aguilera" somehwere. Metal is a broad concept it seems. Anyway, Bon and Freddie should be number one and number two. I don't care the order. Dio should be in the top 5 alongside Dickinson. I like seeing Justin Hawkins in that list. And yes, Axl deserves to be in that list among the best ones.

Edit: I just saw Vince Neil on the list and in a relatively good position.

i+might+go+kill+myself+_002c38ea5a57f7a2

Edited by izzygirl

To me it will always be:

1. Steven Tyler

2. Axl Rose

3. Freddy Mercury

4. Robert Plant

5. David Lee Roth

And the rest is history! In terms of singing.

In terms of showmanship then i would have to put David Lee Roth in the first place as he's the real deal and Tyler at 2nd place.

ya, much closer to reality....Manson at 44 or wherever he is should be moved up to to 25 anyway. Sammy Hagar # 11 ahead of DLR...Cornell, Halford, Dickinson all ahead of Rose. Only cause this is a pure metal list but then again I dont consider Tyler metal...rock verging on hard rock at times. ..and Mercury...that ain;t Metal brah...didnt know Hit Parader was still in existance. Do they have a hard copy with actual subscribers in circulation still?