With no time to plant my feet

'Cause yesterday's got nothin' for me
Old pictures that I'll always see
Some things could be better
If we'd all just let them be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNXs_kMa7M

Edited by gunnari

I think it's funny how old songs like Yesterdays are relevant even today :lol:

And when we look Don't Cry video and its ending from todays perspective we see Axl standing on his grave..To me that represents the "death" or ending of Appetite and Illusion Axl and todays Axl born from all that (inside that grave with his hands pointing upwards)..Maybe I look too much into all this but that's how I feel..start video at 4.30 (the grave scene)

Edited by gunnari

I think it's funny how old songs like Yesterdays are relevant even today :lol:

And when we look Don't Cry video and its ending from todays perspective we see Axl standing on his grave..To me that represents the "death" or ending of Appetite and Illusion Axl and todays Axl born from all that (inside that grave with his hands pointing upwards)..Maybe I look too much into all this but that's how I feel..start video at 4.30 (the grave scene)

Actually at the time, the grave represented what the end of his marriage meant to him. He was like born again after a very tumultuous time of his life. The old problematic Axl was dead ( at least in his mind)

apparently it isn't Slash in the video for Yesterdays! I remember reading that Axl organised the filming without telling Slash and on the day hired a lookalike. If you watch the 'Slash' parts of the video it doesn't seem to be him ...

Never heard they before.