What's the best rap album of the last 30 years?

bacardimayne

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you fucking kidding me. Where the hell is NWA - Straight Outta Compton?

only a dipshit would vote for that

Haha, when did I call you a dipshit? Or you find a reason to insult me for absolutely no reason because of my opinion? :lol:

Also - i'm not sure anyone except for a white 14 year old has even heard that Eminem album or Yeezus album... but anyway, carry on.

Haha, when did I call you a dipshit? Or you find a reason to insult me for absolutely no reason because of my opinion? :lol:

Also - i'm not sure anyone except for a white 14 year old has even heard that Eminem album or Yeezus album... but anyway, carry on.

I was actually mocking Randy's shit rap duo/group threads with 3 options each and no "other" option, but the second line in that post might be one of the most shit things I've ever seen on this forum. Admittedly Recovery was pretty bad, but everyone listened to it at least once.

I was actually mocking Randy's shit rap duo/group threads with 3 options each and no "other" option, but the second line in that post might be one of the most shit things I've ever seen on this forum. Admittedly Recovery was pretty bad, but everyone listened to it at least once.

I can gladly and honestly say, I've never heard Recovery.

Listen to No Love and 25 to Life. Decent songs in a cesspool of shit.

I was actually mocking Randy's shit rap duo/group threads with 3 options each and no "other" option,

With the difference being that I picked the most legendary rap groups and duos whereas you picked a couple mediocre (Kanye's album is decent) rap albums. Batardi is a fifth rate Canadian knockoff of Miser. Point taken.

Edited by Randy Lahey

So I guess anyone whose favorite album is anything other than Thriller, Dark Side of the Moon, the Eagles' Greatest Hits, or Back in Black is a dipshit who doesn't deserve an opinion. Point taken.

Obviously. None of those are rap albums. And favorite is different than best.

Listen to No Love and 25 to Life. Decent songs in a cesspool of shit.

interesting, i think those are two of the absolute weakest tracks on the record.

funny how different people's opinions are when it comes to eminem.