WatchMojo: Top 10 Guns N' Roses Songs

Gun N' Roses

Maybe continue the 'who really made scom great' discussion over at msl. It's about that level of interesting.

Yes, lets discussed Axls weight and hair some more...

Whatever floats your boat. You realise this thread wasn't originally about Axl's weight or height either right?

Yeah don't dis-credit it

it was technically Axl who wanted the intro , Slash used it as a warm up exercise but Axl made it better =)

Technically wrong. Axl wanted the intro, yes but Slash wrote it. And I don't think Axl wrote the solo? But yeah, in your delusional world maybe Axl wrote SCOM in its entirety and was dumb enough to give Slash credit for no reason at all. "=)"

SCOM is a good song but gnr has dozens of other amazing and more artistic and deep songs who aren't on the list. i don't care who fuckin' wrote the solo, im not gonna put my world on my top 10 just because it's axl's song.

So yeah imo any top 10 that has scom in it is discredited. Unless it's a list based on popularity

Maybe continue the 'who really made scom great' discussion over at msl. It's about that level of interesting.

Yes, lets discussed Axls weight and hair some more...

Whatever floats your boat. You realise this thread wasn't originally about Axl's weight or height either right?

Yes, I do. My point was that everything possible to discuss has been discussed ad nauseam. So who gives a damn if we discuss sweet child o' mine. Get off your high horse.

Paradise City is no way 8th. That's a lie, that's a goddam lie! Surely Don't Cry has to be on there.

1. Jungle

2. Sweet Child

3. Paradise City

4. Nov Rain

5. Don't Cry

6. You Could Be Mine

7. Estranged

8. Civil War

9. There Was a Time

10. Catcher in the Rye

11. It's So Easy

12. Rocket Queen

13. Patience

14. Madagascar

It's hard to pick between the AFD tracks, maybe Rocket Queen or It's So Easy. In someways Easy is way more important than Nightrain or Brownstone.

Then hard to pick between Estranged and Civil War. Estranged bcos of the vid.

Definitely agree. Easy was the kick-ass attitude song that decapitated the hair metal scene in one stroke. It's more of a landmark in rock history than many ppl realise.

Remember how Weiland said he tried to emulate it when he wrote sex type thing? That's an ok attempt, but it's a puny shadow of the original.

it was definitely the song that seperated them from other bands for me. But long term seems likeNightrain is more the classic bcos the lyrics are less immature or fucked up. Jungle is actually quite clunky. But seems like if you got a gnr starter pack u need to get Easy to see what its all about.

But in a 10 track list you got Jungle, the other songs are just vignettes of city life.

Yeah don't dis-credit it

it was technically Axl who wanted the intro , Slash used it as a warm up exercise but Axl made it better =)

Technically wrong. Axl wanted the intro, yes but Slash wrote it. And I don't think Axl wrote the solo? But yeah, in your delusional world maybe Axl wrote SCOM in its entirety and was dumb enough to give Slash credit for no reason at all. "=)"

According to leg end Axl heard Slash warming up on his guitar and heard the scom intro and said what was that?

Axl also said that he often gave slash guidance on his solos or the music. Hold that note longer etc. You tell its all Axl on the TWAT solos hes very involved in final presentation. Thats why they all ran away i think.