WatchMojo: Top 10 Guns N' Roses Songs

Gun N' Roses

What is the list? I don't have time to look through the video. I'm glad that someone has already said nothing from Chinese is on there. Obviously its not.

10-Patience

9-Mr. Brownstone

8- Paradise City

7- You Could Be Mine

6- Civil War

5- November Rain

4- Estranged

3- Nightrain

2- Sweet Child O' Mine

1- Welcome To The Jungle

What is the list? I don't have time to look through the video. I'm glad that someone has already said nothing from Chinese is on there. Obviously its not.

10-Patience

9-Mr. Brownstone

8- Paradise City

7- You Could Be Mine

6- Civil War

5- November Rain

4- Estranged

3- Nightrain

2- Sweet Child O' Mine

1- Welcome To The Jungle

any top 10 gnr song list that contains sweet child is crap.

• Like 1

10-Patience

9-Mr. Brownstone

8- Paradise City

7- You Could Be Mine

6- Civil War

5- November Rain

4- Estranged

3- Nightrain

2- Sweet Child O' Mine

1- Welcome To The Jungle

Ohh excuse me, Mr.hipster! We all know SCOM has one of, if THE best solo ever recorded by Slash, it's one of the most famous, if not THE most famous Guns N' Roses song ever and it's what really launched Guns N' Roses to the world. The song is amazing, you are probably sick of it by now but 9 out of 10 people would say it's one of their best. And Jungle deserves top 1 for sure. I'm just surprised PC wasn't 3rd.
  • Like 1

Just because a song is one of their biggest hits does not mean it's the best. I hate attn for instance, and there's much better songs. Coma, locomotive, pretty tied up, omg, prostitute, dead horse.

Seems to me like it's more of a top 10 Gnr songs that get radio airplay.

No contest for SCOM on top spot.

10-Patience
9-Mr. Brownstone
8- Paradise City
7- You Could Be Mine
6- Civil War
5- November Rain
4- Estranged
3- Nightrain
2- Sweet Child O' Mine
1- Welcome To The Jungle

Ohh excuse me, Mr.hipster! We all know SCOM has one of, if THE best solo ever recorded by Slash, it's one of the most famous, if not THE most famous Guns N' Roses song ever and it's what really launched Guns N' Roses to the world. The song is amazing, you are probably sick of it by now but 9 out of 10 people would say it's one of their best. And Jungle deserves top 1 for sure. I'm just surprised PC wasn't 3rd.

SCOM is great no doubt about it, but in terms of popularity nothing even comes close to November Rain, period.

Take a look at: <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.youtube.com/user/GunsNRosesVEVO/videos%20and%20you" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/GunsNRosesVEVO/videos%20and%20you" ll%20see%20that%20november%20rain%20gets%20basically%20the%20double(!!)%20%c2%a0number%20of%20views%20than%20any%20other%20gn'r%20song."="">http://www.youtube.com/user/GunsNRosesVEVO/videos

and you'll see that November Rain gets basically the double(!!) number of views than any other Gn'R song.
Out of curiosity on Chinese Democracy the most popular song (and best rated) is This I Love.
Edited by trqster

Paradise City is no way 8th. That's a lie, that's a goddam lie! Surely Don't Cry has to be on there.

1. Jungle

2. Sweet Child

3. Paradise City

4. Nov Rain

5. Don't Cry

6. You Could Be Mine

7. Estranged

8. Civil War

9. There Was a Time

10. Catcher in the Rye

11. It's So Easy

12. Rocket Queen

13. Patience

14. Madagascar

It's hard to pick between the AFD tracks, maybe Rocket Queen or It's So Easy. In someways Easy is way more important than Nightrain or Brownstone.

Then hard to pick between Estranged and Civil War. Estranged bcos of the vid.

Edited by wasted

10-Patience

9-Mr. Brownstone

8- Paradise City

7- You Could Be Mine

6- Civil War

5- November Rain

4- Estranged

3- Nightrain

2- Sweet Child O' Mine

1- Welcome To The Jungle

The problem with this type of idiots is, just because Slash wrote the solo or the main riff, they need to immediately discredit the song in its entirety.

SCOM is a great song!

Paradise City is no way 8th. That's a lie, that's a goddam lie! Surely Don't Cry has to be on there.

1. Jungle

2. Sweet Child

3. Paradise City

4. Nov Rain

5. Don't Cry

6. You Could Be Mine

7. Estranged

8. Civil War

9. There Was a Time

10. Catcher in the Rye

11. It's So Easy

12. Rocket Queen

13. Patience

14. Madagascar

It's hard to pick between the AFD tracks, maybe Rocket Queen or It's So Easy. In someways Easy is way more important than Nightrain or Brownstone.

Then hard to pick between Estranged and Civil War. Estranged bcos of the vid.

Definitely agree. Easy was the kick-ass attitude song that decapitated the hair metal scene in one stroke. It's more of a landmark in rock history than many ppl realise.

Remember how Weiland said he tried to emulate it when he wrote sex type thing? That's an ok attempt, but it's a puny shadow of the original.

10-Patience

9-Mr. Brownstone

8- Paradise City

7- You Could Be Mine

6- Civil War

5- November Rain

4- Estranged

3- Nightrain

2- Sweet Child O' Mine

1- Welcome To The Jungle

The problem with this type of idiots is, just because Slash wrote the solo or the main riff, they need to immediately discredit the song in its entirety.

SCOM is a great song!

Yeah don't dis-credit it

it was technically Axl who wanted the intro , Slash used it as a warm up exercise but Axl made it better =)

10-Patience

9-Mr. Brownstone

8- Paradise City

7- You Could Be Mine

6- Civil War

5- November Rain

4- Estranged

3- Nightrain

2- Sweet Child O' Mine

1- Welcome To The Jungle

SCOM is a great song!

Yeah don't dis-credit it

it was technically Axl who wanted the intro , Slash used it as a warm up exercise but Axl made it better =)

How'd he make it better? It's the same riff. Izzy and Duff helped finish the instrumental.