Could Axl and TB ever have a falling out?

CoolRanchDressing

Axl has already had a falling out with the Lebeis family. Beta was said to have been kicked out of the house after taking this picture with Doug:

3253_93908840759_7524886_n.jpg

Also, do you really think Axl didn't tear into Fernando about the leaks?

Axl is capable of having a falling out with ANYONE. In fact, it's more of a statistical probability than not. Sooner or later, there will be something that Axl needs someone besides Axl to take the blame for, and that will be that. She'll outlast Dizzy and Del, but no one is safe from Axl's pointed finger or deflection. No one ever.

I thought you had some sort of point until you fucked it all up with one of the dumbest things I've seen here yet. Nobody outlasts Dizzy. Nobody.

• Like 2

Axl has already had a falling out with the Lebeis family. Beta was said to have been kicked out of the house after taking this picture with Doug:

Axl kicking Beta out has not only NEVER been confirmed, the original source hasn't even be found.

Probably just wishful thinking from mostly everyone that has ever been a GN'R fan.

People claiming beta wouldn't fuck up her meal ticket by pissing Axl off seem off base. To me, it seems like Axl is far more emotionally/psychologically dependent on her than she is financially dependent on him. She can find another job. But can he handle life without someone to tell him he's right? She already threatened to leave him and was rewarded with the management position. I think she's got more power than he does in the relationship

If you believe the story about Axl throwing beta out over Doug, remember how that ended... Axl taking her back and rewarding her with a promotion.

Edited by CoolRanchDressing

If Axl gets rid of TB(razil) management maybe next time he could hire TB(ailey) instead - Axl's brother & sister.

They kinda did that during the UYI tour. If you watch the Tokio DVD/tape, at the end when the credits roll Amy is mentioned as Axl´s assistant. She also was planning to build an international fan club network. For whatever reason she couldn´t do it. Also in the Slash book he says that during the U.S. tour with Metallica both Amy and Stewart were in charge of organizing backstage dinners and parties that according to Slash were really lame.

The fanclub did start, but nothing happened. I applied for membership and got my membership card more than a year later...

11014959774_557bf0e4ef_z.jpg

I got one message and a year later the 'fanclub' stopped excisting... :/

11015212536_0f228ccf51_z.jpg

Message sounds familiar, though, doesn't it? :lol:

• Like 1

Most all manager's view it is their job to ensure the artist stays relevant, inspired, busy, happy. Prolly in that order. What Axl did to TB when hiring them as his managment team was, certainly from /TB's POV, an awesome and beautiful thing. My guess is they want to keep Axl happy. Wether he or GNR remains relevant,ridiculous, productive or anything else at all is irrelevant in comparsion. I can imagine them asking once every six months, very carefully, if Axl has maybe thought about looking into the possibiliy of visiting studio in close future. Axl says no. My guess is this is as far as they test their his comfort zones. GNR mangers get fired when they try to push Axl in motion to make GNR actually do something. TB has no intention to push Axl or make GNR do something. They sail in very still waters, it is very dififcult for them to fuck up. Chinese Demmocracy minitour once every 10 months is all that Axl wants so this is what GNR ever does.

..Just guesswork ofc.

Edited by LTD

Whiuch is living proof Axl needs to get back on his meds.

Is it possible? Before you say no, remember that Axl has had a bitter falling out with every single other person who has ever attempted to manage him.

Only from the grave, meaning Rose will have to haunt them after he dies. Team Brazil will release all the things Rose refuses to release b/c it may enrich Slash, such as the UYI Tour footage.

It would be interesting to see if Rose tries to prevent the release of any such material in his will. I can see that kind of vindictiveness from Rose.

I really think they are best for him. Everyone else is a reunion vulture.

If that is what everybody wants........then maybe there is some merit to it?

Axl and Beta and Fernando can be prideful and "win" the war against people who love the old band. Meanwhile, fans of Axl Rose the singer have ONE album from him in the last 20 years.

Axl's pride wins.

Fans lose.

Axl and Beta and Fernando can be prideful and "win" the war against people who love the old band. Meanwhile, fans of Axl Rose the singer have ONE album from him in the last 20 years.

Axl's pride wins.

Fans lose.

If there was a reunion, Axl would have less control of the music, which would make it 100% certain there would never be another album. At least the way things are there's a chance.

Axl's pride wins.

Fans lose.

If there was a reunion, Axl would have less control of the music, which would make it 100% certain there would never be another album. At least the way things are there's a chance.

I hate to sound like a reunionist, because I'm definitely not; but it seems to me that Axl was much more productive before he gained complete control. :shrugs: