Could Axl and TB ever have a falling out?

CoolRanchDressing

I don't think it would be anything more than temporary. I believe he and Beta fell out briefly when she was trying to pull Doug Goldstein back in without his permission, but he forgave her for it. I think the relationship is too deep at this point to fracture for good.

Edited by Dariablue

It would be really great to hear about how Beta and family saved Axl. We know so little about what was going on with Axl personally leading up to Rio, mostly from the Rolling Stone interview, but we really haven't heard anything from Axl. I think if we knew that story, everyone would have a greater appreciation for them.

Edited by 14 Years Of Silence

Didn't he almost throw her out on her ass once? We were so close.....

Edit: Bobbo just said that.

Just imagine....we could have more than one album out, we could have the dvd out, Dj and Ron could've answered questions we wanted to know the answer to, etc

it doesn't matter how deep Axl's relationships are, he can turn on them in one day. Sadly, Marc is an example of that.

Edited by wfuckinga

Unfortunately I do not think so. She "saved" him and I think he feel indebted to her and that she's actually making the right decisions. Also, at this age, she'll do as good with Axl as anyone. He can't really do much anymore. Might as well have a manager that will let you be as lazy as you want to be. Anyone else would try to kick his ass into shape which he would hate in his mid 50s. After so many years, I don't think there's anything Team Brazil can do that would make them lose their position. Or at least that if they know at this point what not to do and they know not to cross that line to stay employed.

Again, sad and unfortunate reality, but I'd be hard pressed to find that that wasn't the case.

• Like 1

It's possible. Remember Beta threatened to leave if Axl wouldn't let her manage.

That was amazing to me. Amazing that she did it. Amazing that it worked. And even more amazing that she wanted to share that with the LA Times.

Thank god I have a real mother who wouldn't abandon me over money.

Her quote was "no more managers or I quit". It's just as easy to assume she was talking about her job working for Axl/GNR. I don't think she was talking about abandoning him as a human being.

If Axl gets rid of TB(razil) management maybe next time he could hire TB(ailey) instead - Axl's brother & sister.

They kinda did that during the UYI tour. If you watch the Tokio DVD/tape, at the end when the credits roll Amy is mentioned as Axl´s assistant. She also was planning to build an international fan club network. For whatever reason she couldn´t do it. Also in the Slash book he says that during the U.S. tour with Metallica both Amy and Stewart were in charge of organizing backstage dinners and parties that according to Slash were really lame.

• Like 1

I'm guessing it's possible, but unlikely.

If late 90's axl is as bad as the stories, or even 2002 axl, then i can see him being incredibly unstable back then. He was visiting yoda on a mountain in arizona, he attacked an airport guard, ran over copies of music with a car, who knows what Beta saved him from. He needed someone stable in his life, a motherly figure, and that was probably yoda, and then ultimately beta. TB gave him a family back then. Fernando and Vanessa and Alex are probably like kids to him. Axl was highly unstable WITH beta, can you imagine how bad he would've been WITHOUT her back then?

That said, axl seems more stable now, he should kick them out, find a girlfriend, and release music with the band.

Axl's not stupid, he could manage guns himself if he wanted to.

Edited by liers

Team Brazil know Axl's their meal tickets, otherwise it's back to actually earning the old fashioned way. So I'm sure they're very cautious not to get on board Axl's shit list. Probably why they don't persuade Axl to reunite with Slash and just agree with everything he says/wants.

Sure they'd make more money, but it also puts them at huge risk of pissing off Axl severing ties.

They'd have to royally fuck up, and would have to be incredibly stupid to accomplish that,

Axl is capable of having a falling out with ANYONE. In fact, it's more of a statistical probability than not. Sooner or later, there will be something that Axl needs someone besides Axl to take the blame for, and that will be that. She'll outlast Dizzy and Del, but no one is safe from Axl's pointed finger or deflection. No one ever.