Do you think Perla instigates?

Gia

I think Perla is a lot more reserved and diplomatic than I could ever be.

Calling Axl a loser and making fun of his weight is hardly diplomatic.

Considering what she could say, I think it actually is.

And what could she say? Has she ever even met Axl?

Get a grip. I hate Brazil as much as the next guy, but Slash has a very manipulative way of working the public. Part of it has to do with Axl's rebelliosness. But of course, take advantage of it.

Anyways, Slash has put out some great music...but it is ironic he can never achieve half the success with ANY singer he has recorded with, even Michael Fucking Jackson, wkithout Axl. Axl is nuts, hate his management, but there is only one incredible talent. And Slash lacks it and will the rest of his career, and that's a lot of superbowl appearances that people don't notice.

The video in the op says she met Slash backstage after a GNR show. Unless Axl wasn't at the gig, I don't think it's so far fetched to think she's met him before. But I don't know for sure, and I can't say it matters much. She bangs the guy who knew him better than almost anyone else for over 10 years. I imagine she's heard some stories that we may unfortunately never be privy to. If you think for a minute that little diddy in Slash's book about Axl jumping out of the car because Slash asked him not to sleep on grandma's couch is the best example of how cray Axl really is, then I think that's a bit naïve.

Slash should have ditched the autobiography idea and just wrote a book on Axl's delusions. But you see how people are reacting here over a couple of post it notes and some crappy old polaroids, if they think his psyche is so fragile that he may not survive an ex's garage sale, I imagine stories of Axl's antics while he and Slash lived together, worked together and toured the world together would just about destroy him. So yeah, maybe Slash is a bit manipulative in a way, and Axl should be grateful he is.

I think Perla is a lot more reserved and diplomatic than I could ever be.

Calling Axl a loser and making fun of his weight is hardly diplomatic.

Considering what she could say, I think it actually is.

And what could she say? Has she ever even met Axl?

Get a grip. I hate Brazil as much as the next guy, but Slash has a very manipulative way of working the public. Part of it has to do with Axl's rebelliosness. But of course, take advantage of it.

Anyways, Slash has put out some great music...but it is ironic he can never achieve half the success with ANY singer he has recorded with, even Michael Fucking Jackson, wkithout Axl. Axl is nuts, hate his management, but there is only one incredible talent. And Slash lacks it and will the rest of his career, and that's a lot of superbowl appearances that people don't notice.

The video in the op says she met Slash backstage after a GNR show. Unless Axl wasn't at the gig, I don't think it's so far fetched to think she's met him before. But I don't know for sure, and I can't say it matters much. She bangs the guy who knew him better than almost anyone else for over 10 years. I imagine she's heard some stories that we may unfortunately never be privy to. If you think for a minute that little diddy in Slash's book about Axl jumping out of the car because Slash asked him not to sleep on grandma's couch is the best example of how cray Axl really is, then I think that's a bit naïve.

Slash should have ditched the autobiography idea and just wrote a book on Axl's delusions. But you see how people are reacting here over a couple of post it notes and some crappy old polaroids, if they think his psyche is so fragile that he may not survive an ex's garage sale, I imagine stories of Axl's antics while he and Slash lived together, worked together and toured the world together would just about destroy him. So yeah, maybe Slash is a bit manipulative in a way, and Axl should be grateful he is.

Awesome post.

Imagine how people on here would have reacted if Slash told a story about Axl getting so drunk he pissed himself.

Facekicker - I agree 100%. It's ridiculous that we even know who Beta, Fernando and Perla are.

Edited by Groghan

Does slash's wife even know Axl?

Well, I guess she's speaking up for Slash whenever Axl says something bad about him. I can understand defending her husband, but as for her continuing to talk shit about Axl is too much.

Weren't they supposed to get divorced at one time? I think Slash is gone most of the time, so they probably aren't together much. lol

Does slash's wife even know Axl?

Well, I guess she's speaking up for Slash whenever Axl says something bad about him. I can understand defending her husband, but as for her continuing to talk shit about Axl is too much.

Weren't they supposed to get divorced at one time? I think Slash is gone most of the time, so they probably aren't together much. lol

They did have a trial seperation but never split.

My issue with her is also a lot of bullshit she creates. Axl did an interview with jimmy kimmel, and she flocks to twitter to insult his weight with the tommy's burger incident...

Honestly, she should keep her mouth shut. So I agree with you.

Edited by ARBeast

Perhaps she has crossed the line previously, but I didn't find this particular piece of footage all that offensive. She gave her opinion. She's entitled to that. In fact, when asked, she didn't even give Slash's opinion for him, she advised the interviewer to ask him. I'm not a super-obsessive, must-hear-every-interview-ever kind of person so I'm sure I've not seen all the drama unfold over the years but based solely on this piece of footage, she didn't cross any lines. Just my opinion.