What GN'R lyrics can you relate to the most?

Blusky Grenfield

"walking in a cold November Rain". I can honestly say this happens to me at least once a year, it happend once last month. I've never been "an urchan living on the street" nor have I been to "Paradise City". I have never actually seen what "fun and games" the jungle has to offer. But I have in fact "walked in a cold November Rain"...

I always took 'walkin' in the cold November Rain' as a metaphor for not getting any pussy tonight :lol:
Maybe, I mean Izzy did say Axl never got no pussy in school

It's So Easy

Anything Goes

Don't Cry

Don't Damn Me

Dead Horse

Coma

My World

Chinese Democracy

Better

There Was A Time

Scraped

Sorry

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

Interesting to see how much better I relate to CD lyrics compared to the old stuff. I've never really thought about it until now. But it would be really hard to pick just one song, but if I had to... maybe... Don't Damn Me?

Guest Len B'stard

"walking in a cold November Rain". I can honestly say this happens to me at least once a year, it happend once last month. I've never been "an urchan living on the street" nor have I been to "Paradise City". I have never actually seen what "fun and games" the jungle has to offer. But I have in fact "walked in a cold November Rain"...

I always took 'walkin' in the cold November Rain' as a metaphor for not getting any pussy tonight :lol:

So how often do you "walk" in these November Rains you speak of sir? Inquiring minds want to know....

LOL

Too often for my fuckin' comfort man :lol:

Maybe, I mean Izzy did say Axl never got no pussy in school

Think about it right, it's about breaking up with your Missus or like, y'know, relationships etc, i took walking in the cold November Rain to mean like...y'know, breaking up or going your seperate ways or not being together...and then in the vid you see Axl with his hands in his pockets and walkin' down the street with an expression that, to me, appears to be saying:

'I've lost my bird, my hearts broken, she was the love of my life, how am i gonna live without her, how am i gonna walk this past, i feel empty and broken and lost inside....and on top of all that, i ain't gettin none tonight *sigh*' :lol:

• Like 1