The First Annual My GN'R Forum Donate-A-Thon "Get Your Name In The Green!!!"

Ace Nova

No shit, I'm sorry Subs, I mistook you for Powerage. :awesomeface:

No prob, I'm English, poor and if Iron Maiden were playing in my back garden I'd honestly close the curtains........ But other than that, easy mistake to make you're forgiven.

To stop Powerage and his mum peeping through your windows?

• Like 1

I remember HV once commenting that he and Subsy REALLY appreciate anyone's willingness to donate (obviously) but that he also respected those who chose not to for whatever reason. I admire that attitude, but at the end of the day if you come here regularly and enjoy the place and can't spare $5, yet spend more than $5 a year on any other form of entertainment, then your priorities are pretty fucked up.

Support the little guys first. Especially when they put their money where their mouth is and who in my opinion are incredible liberal when it comes to allowing us to express our personal views, regardless of whether they are in line with theirs or not.

I remember HV once commenting that he and Subsy REALLY appreciate anyone's willingness to donate (obviously) but that he also respected those who chose not to for whatever reason. I admire that attitude, but at the end of the day if you come here regularly and enjoy the place and can't spare $5, yet spend more than $5 a year on any other form of entertainment, then your priorities are pretty fucked up.

Support the little guys first. Especially when they put their money where their mouth is and who in my opinion are incredible liberal when it comes to allowing us to express our personal views, regardless of whether they are in line with theirs or not.

:vomit:

Cunts are out in force. You'd think this wouldn't be a forum full of 14-year olds who can't pay for things online because Mommy won't let them borrow her credit card, but...

If you have 1,000+ posts and you haven't put even one dollar into the forum....just lol.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

• Like 3

I'm living in a country where a large group of people LIVING from 10-15 dollars for a day... (the average wage is around 7-800 dollars/month here)

Your priorities fucked up i think

Not everyone is from a rich country i suppose

Edited by Crash Diet

This thread is meant well I suppose, but there are ofcourse people here, who live in countries not as wealthy or just have a hard time financially.

They shouldn't feel guilty if they just can't donate and they certainly shouldn't feel the need excusing themselves.

Edited by MB.