The First Annual My GN'R Forum Donate-A-Thon "Get Your Name In The Green!!!"

Ace Nova

bring on the mygnr t-shirts supporter perk!

I think you'd probably all have to donate more than $5 for that to happen. :lol:

But if there was a shop... hypothetically, a few of us might buy a t-shirt to support it or something, to wear at Guns tours.

(as/when appropriate).

with usernames stenciled on the back like football jerseys?

You have seriously upped the level of cool.

I like it.

In all honesty, we had tossed around the idea of making shirts for awhile. We had a number of designs but couldn't use them due to legal reasons. When it comes down to it, the most simple thing we could do is just put the forum logo on it, front or back. The idea of the username on the back is very cool too though, hadn't thought about that and I'm sure some people would go for it.

Maybe sometime this year :)

• Like 1

I think you'd probably all have to donate more than $5 for that to happen. :lol:

But if there was a shop... hypothetically, a few of us might buy a t-shirt to support it or something, to wear at Guns tours.

(as/when appropriate).

I like it.

In all honesty, we had tossed around the idea of making shirts for awhile. We had a number of designs but couldn't use them due to legal reasons. When it comes down to it, the most simple thing we could do is just put the forum logo on it, front or back. The idea of the username on the back is very cool too though, hadn't thought about that and I'm sure some people would go for it.

I've worked with a number of suppliers in the UK for this sort of thing - unsure how cheap it would be abroad. Could be interesting. But I do have a fair amount of experience in that area as a broker - so give me a shout if you want a hand.

To be fair, GNRONLINE did it just across the front, we could simply have:

MYGNRFORUM.com or whatever, grey print on black... and then username like a jersey on the back. Relatively cheap, easy to print (because it's not embroidery and just words) - could be good!

• Like 1

(as/when appropriate).

I would for sure

(as/when appropriate).

I would for sure

As would I. I think MyGNRForum shirts would be cool.

Hey guys, you can put money on your PayPal via a MoneyPak, which can be found at various stores such as Rite Aid, CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, and 7-11. I think there's a service fee of $4.95, so while you're at it you might as well just load a bunch of money onto PayPal, since it can be used for so many great things.

• Like 1

Cunts are out in force. You'd think this wouldn't be a forum full of 14-year olds who can't pay for things online because Mommy won't let them borrow her credit card, but...

If you have 1,000+ posts and you haven't put even one dollar into the forum....just lol.

Edited by Flayer
  • Like 2

Cunts are out in force. You'd think this wouldn't be a forum full of 14-year olds who can't pay for things online because Mommy won't let them borrow her credit card, but...

If you have 1,000+ posts and you haven't put even one dollar into the forum....just lol.

Agreed. I think people who don't support deserve their very own holocaust.

• Like 1

How much does a pet mod cost?

One million dollars!

Thanks for the support KK and everyone. I was pleasently surprised looking at this thread and my phone started pinging with donations :) I was in Scotland at NY and was like "wtf" -- donations are never pushed down your throats unless I'm forced to defend myself to whiners and moaners then I just feel compelled. In short, we need donations yes, no matter how large or small, it secures the forum every single time you guys hit that donate button I can not emphasise that enough!!

As I've always stated, you'll have my respect whether you donate or respectfully decide not to.

• Like 3

As I've always stated, you'll have my respect whether you donate or respectfully decide not to.

But some of us will have more respect than others. :shades:

:awesomeface:

How much does a pet mod cost?

One million dollars!

I offer 1 camel.

(as/when appropriate).

I like it.

Could you do a shirt that didn't have the image of Axl on it? As cool as it was, I understand why it couldn't be sold. but if you remove the images of Axl, could that happen?