More important for the development of society: cars or fashion?

OmarBradley

More important for the development of society: cars or fashion?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

I do not like cars. Do not like them. When I was in high school all of the chavs started reading max power. I discovered guitars instead. When kids were talking about cars, I was talking about Seymour Duncan pickups. It is how things occurred. Never had an interest in them.

Agreed 100%. I once spent an evening in the company of some "car people" in the pub and they must've been the most boring bunch of bastards I've ever encountered in all my born days. <_<

My mate tried to drag me to the Earls Court Motor Show once, i ended up staying at home and sniffing Copydex glue down North Watford Station in a brown paper bag.

I do not like cars. Do not like them. When I was in high school all of the chavs started reading max power. I discovered guitars instead. When kids were talking about cars, I was talking about Seymour Duncan pickups. It is how things occurred. Never had an interest in them.

Agreed 100%. I once spent an evening in the company of some "car people" in the pub and they must've been the most boring bunch of bastards I've ever encountered in all my born days. <_<

My mate tried to drag me to the Earls Court Motor Show once, i ended up staying at home and sniffing Copydex glue down North Watford Station in a brown paper bag.

Everyone has hobbies though, I am sure many of your friends consider some of the crap you spout to be boring as fuck because they have no interest.

That's the shit in the big tub with the brush innit? Fuckin' stinks! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Everyone has hobbies though, I am sure many of your friends consider some of the crap you spout to be boring as fuck because they have no interest.

Actually, they consider all the crap I spout to be boring as fuck and of no interest :lol: Aside from football pretty much nothing I talk about reflects what I talk about here, come to think of it it's probably why i come here!

Guest Len B'stard

The fact that you know what i'm talkin' about speaks volumes young man :lol: Why is it you've always done every dodgy scummy dirty thing I have? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

The fact that you know what i'm talkin' about speaks volumes young man :lol: Why is it you've always done every dodgy scummy dirty thing I have? :lol:

Is that the glue that smells like fish?!

How long did it take you to realise that it's non toxic and you can't actually get high off it? :lol: Took me a while. :lol: