Shameless (US)

Bobbo

I do. I used to love it. Now I think it's the same formula in every damn episode.

Lip has trouble in college - Boo fuckin hoo

Fiona - focusing too much on the least interesting charachter + boobs

frank - let's find another of my kids and fuck them up

red head sister - omg i wanna lose my virginity cuz my slutty friends already have, turns out i'm not ready.

crazy little brother - getting drugs for frank and doing fucked up things

black brother - eating breakfast

gay brother - left the show? let's never talk about him.

Kev and V - we're going to be parents, we need money

The writers seems to have lost it.. Might give the UK version a chance some time in the future if this doesn't pick up.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the first season and kind of enjoyed the second and felt it started really falling apart in the third and now I think it's become quite painful to watch.

They just strung it along too much, all the typical plights of shows like this where, as the kids' characters age, the start getting additional boring subplots. when the show first started lip and his younger brother were the only focus besides fiona but now they all have storylines being juggled and they're all completely boring shit, the one with the daughter in particular is fucking creepy and uncomfortable to watch (she's a 13-year-old actress and I don't care if that's something girls go through, i don't want to see her attempting to seduce an 18-year-old or taking nude selfies) and Bill Macy used to be hilarious but his whole storyline is completely stupid and unfunny.

the show is trying too hard to be edgy in every single episode and it's getting to be a real drag. fiona has also lost tons of sympathy for me in recent episodes as she continues to sabotage herself.