What happened to all the old stuff?

wfuckinga

No no no, those are not the backdrops he's talking about. I mean they might have had the one from the SCOM vid for sale but that may have been another seller. They certainly did not have the AFD monster, any UYI stuff, and most definitely not the backdrop from the club days.

Guns N Roses had the wine glass backdrop and also the black background with the round original logo in the middle up for auction. The round logo backdrop I was more interested in but someone had already snapped it up so they did sell at least two backdrops both from seller dvamp2u.

I also must correct myself it was a dryer not a washing machine

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Guns N Roses had the wine glass backdrop and also the black background with the round original logo in the middle up for auction. The round logo backdrop I was more interested in but someone had already snapped it up so they did sell at least two backdrops both from seller dvamp2u.

I remember the wine glass one did, but what about the one with the pistol logo and the AFD inflatable and the huge Illusion paintings? Slash described the Kostabi things as 3 stories tall. I'll post a picture of the old banner later after I scan a page from Reckless Road

Edited by wfuckinga

I remember the wine glass one did, but what about the one with the pistol logo and the AFD inflatable and the huge Illusion paintings? Slash described the Kostabi things as 3 stories tall. I'll post a picture of the old banner later after I scan a page from Reckless Road

I only know about those two backdrops I mentioned I have no idea where the other items have gone

Such as the thing that hung behind Steven at the clubs with the logo on it, or those huge UYI things from the side of the stage or that inflatable AFD monster? Is all of it still in storage?

The backdrops went up for auction awhile back with the washing machine

How much did they go for? Pics?

No no no, those are not the backdrops he's talking about. I mean they might have had the one from the SCOM vid for sale but that may have been another seller. They certainly did not have the AFD monster, any UYI stuff, and most definitely not the backdrop from the club days.

Are there any pics of this stuff?

Wine glass background? I remember the Duff Believe in Me backdrop for sale that's it.

jman - most of the stuff sold wasn't all that great. but yes there was the backdrop with the bullet logo - you can see it in the SCOM vid. At least $1000, I want to say it went for $1800? It was also used on stage at least int eh 88 shows. Another backdrop had a wine glass or something, can't find a pic for the life of me, not usre if it was ever even used. The artwork looks similar to the rape cover artwork. Look at wfuckinga's last post for pics of the UYI banners, and the backdrop from teh club days. Those were not for sale. As for the inflatabel monster from the rape cover, still looking for a pic.