Happy Valentine's Day

Gia

I gave her a red rose..

The prob is, i don't know her 100%. I mean, i talk to her occasionally, like 4-5 times a week. And, she is my senior too, i kinda feel that I shouldn't be this far off.. but it is done.

What do you think she felt? Rumour has it that she holds, touches, and look at my gift rose many times...

Guest Len B'stard

Yup. I mold young minds. :lol:

WU TANG IS FA DA CHILDREN, WE TEACH THE CHILDREN, PUFFY IS GOOD, THE MOTHERFUCKER IS GOOD BUT WU TANG IS THE BEST, THIS ODB AND I LOVE Y'ALL, PEACE!

My V-Day is kinda shot. I have to chaperone a dance until like 11. I'm totally gonna bust some kids fucking.

I'd be more worried if they were doing drugs.

Yeah, i was joking about catching them fucking. Drugs are much more of an issue, especially since it's not just weed and the occasional hallucinogen anymore. These kids have access to pills like you wouldn't believe.

We didn't do anything yesterday. He's moving into his new flat today. I'm travelling on the train to see him and his new flat tonight. I'm going to give him his Valentine's gift, which is a pair of cuff links, as he'll need some for the wedding. I also wrote him a card, but I seem to have misplaced it. Glad that they're all going to be discounted today. :)

Went to gay nightclub in central London that played music like Britney Spears, Spice Girls and stuff with lesbian friend because she wanted help finding someone, ran into a friend of ours/this girl my lesbian friend's in love with working the door (by chance), got drunk, got stoned, first time in gay club, saw a lot of men kissing as well as men and women kissing. I met hetro girls there with their gay friends; my lesbian friend's mixed race and introduces me as her brother, was a good night.

Also started that day with lesbian friend and girl I like @ girl I like's place, was good.

heaven-club-london2.jpg

Was kinda like this only they had The Bodyguard (1992) on those TV screens.