Silicon Valley (New HBO Series Written/Directed by Mike Judge)

Great setup for season 3. Take on the ending below with spoilers in case some of you bitches haven't seen it yet:

Obviously it sucks to see Richard have his spot taken from him, but they aren't wrong that he's a pretty bad CEO. Hopefully there's some way around him being ousted completely from the company. Plus, he still owns the majority of it and still has a board seat, so it should be interesting to see how that plays out. What I really want to happen (pipe dream I know) is Big Head to become CEO of Hooli and to see what happens with that.

Moral of the story is I don't want to wait a year for more, god damnit.

Edited by Mansin Humanity

Great setup for season 3. Take on the ending below with spoilers in case some of you bitches haven't seen it yet:

Obviously it sucks to see Richard have his spot taken from him, but they aren't wrong that he's a pretty bad CEO. Hopefully there's some way around him being ousted completely from the company. Plus, he still owns the majority of it and still has a board seat, so it should be interesting to see how that plays out. What I really want to happen (pipe dream I know) is Big Head to become CEO of Hooli and to see what happens with that.

Moral of the story is I don't want to wait a year for more, god damnit.

That's kind of where I thought they were going to go with Big Head for a minute. That was another great episode. The part with Richard trying to get back to the house after the case was great. Really want to see what happens with Richard's situation next season, and what Gavin will be doing as well.

Really disappointed this season is over already--seems like it went by really fast. Going to be a long wait for next season.

• Like 1

I was so caught up with this show for the first half of the season then completely fell behind. Binge watched the last half yesterday and it was just great. I could point out individual stuff but really the whole thing is just laugh out loud hilarious. I'm sitting there with a pit my stomach just cause its that kind of show (when Richard meets the kid he got fired in the park like twice I was like "no, stop doing this Richard!!!!") but its also just so hysterical. And EVERY episode ends on a great cliffhanger, which I feel is taken for granted. They do it really well.

Finale was amazing, just as last season's was. I too thought Big Head would get promoted to Gavin's job, and then when Richard got outvoted I thought maybe Big Head would just hire him over at Hooli as a vice president, since in that case Pied Piper can continue to grow and Richard at least makes easy money doing nothing at Hooli. It would also present the two of them as a nice rival to Piper and keep Hooli in the story. But yeah, I don't know where they take it. All I know is it'll be great.

• 4 weeks later...