The dream I had last night...

I had this really weird dream last night (it's real). That funny video in which Axl, responding to a fan who was probably lifting a strip with the words "where's Slash", says "He's in my ass, that's where Slash is. Go home, fuckhead!" was going on in front of my eyes. Then, all of a sudden, Axl dropped his pants in a very natural movement, crouched in front of the crowd, in the middle of the stage, and Slash simply got out of his ass, with his guitar and hat and everything. Axl instantly became skinny, but still old, and with his current look (hat, mustache, etc.), as if Slash was, from the beginning, the reason Axl was bloated and fat. Slash went out of Axl's ass already playing the guitar, and Axl was smiling with a very crazy face and nodding his head, looking to the crowd, like as if he was saying to them: "You saw what I just did, you fuckheads?", and went spinning and singin' (with his classic raspy voice) across the stage like when he did in the Freddie Mercury tribute concert. Then the new guys of the band all left the stage to give way to the classic lineup (Steven, Izzy, and Duff). Even Dizzy left out. Strangely enough, that second keyboardist (Chris Dickham, Dickman, Dickhead, something like that) was violently shooed off stage by three giant and bearded security guards. They began to play a new song, which curiously I still can remember, at least some parts (and I think it doesn't exist at all; it's loosely similar to Civil War in some parts). Ashba invaded the stage running and trying to gain attention from the fans. Then he began to deliver an absolutely shocking performance, way worse than his recent Patience fiasco, and mingled with the crowd, still playing. Axl got absolutely mad at him for ruining the reunion show, and started to scream, wearing a police cap: "Take it! Take it!" Receiving no response from the security guards, he cried his undying line "I'll take it, goddammit!", dive into the crowd, and the rest is history. Axl got home, Slash said the show was over, and then... riot.

What do you think?

Edited by nosidam

I had a great dream once. A friend of mine is a much bigger GNR fan than me (wonder whatever happened to him? I haven't spoken to him in years) and he got me the Chinese Democracy leaks. Or he showed me how to get them and I got them. Needless to say it was through him. One night I had this dream that Axl showed up at my house while I was sleeping and was ready to kill me. He's like "you've got the leaks, and you're gonna fucking pay." I started pleading saying "no, no, I got them from a friend! He's the real enemy! I'll take you there!" Guess I sell my friends out pretty quick lol.

So anyway, Axl and I are in the car. Of course what are we listening to but the leaks. I see him nodding his head and I turn and just say "dude this stuff is awesome." He smiles and says "thanks". He knew it was genuine, and at the time I really meant it (remember how much we all loved the demos and he managed to screw that up with an official release). So we get to my friends house, find him in his room, and Axl does his whole "I'm gonna kill you spiel". I'm waiting in the car at this point, and then I see the two of them leaving the house laughing. Turns out my friend someone convinced Axl I'm to blame and now the two of them are great friends. Anyway, I wake up but it was assumed they kill me. But boy that was a great dream.